Windows 10: Euro sign

Discus and support Euro sign in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to change the dollar key to a euro sign on the keyboard? I know I can use ALT+0128, but wanted to have it on a key if poss. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by john3650, Dec 22, 2016.

1. john3650 Win User

Euro sign

Is it possible to change the dollar key to a euro sign on the keyboard? I know I can use ALT+0128, but wanted to have it on a key if poss.
    Thank you

:)

john3650, Dec 22, 2016

2. Sculpt ergonomic keyboard

Thanks Jane for your answer, but my keyboard is bilingual (English and Hebrew) so the key 3 for example has three symbols (3, # and the euro sign). Once the shift is used, it indicates the # sign. So what key (keys) should I press once I want to
    use the third sign on this key (the euro sign). Thanks.

yaacov koren, Dec 22, 2016
  3. microsoft works 9

how to get works to use the pound sign all I get is $ or euro

derekbrown3551, Dec 22, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

Euro sign

Wullail, Dec 22, 2016
  5. john3650 Win User
    Thank you for reply. I have downloaded it, but it needs .Net framework 2, which I cannot find. I have Net 4 installed, but it wont open. Any help appreciated.

john3650, Dec 22, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    I just press ctrl+alt+4 which produces the Euro.

swarfega, Dec 22, 2016
  7. Wullail Win User
    Getting net 2.0 is easy , turn net 3.5 on under Windows Features and that includes 2.0

Euro sign [​IMG]

Wullail, Dec 22, 2016
  8. Wullail Win User

Euro sign

Just checked it definitely works with that feature turned on..

Euro sign [​IMG]

Wullail, Dec 22, 2016
  9. john3650 Win User
    Thank you. Simple when you know how.

john3650, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Euro sign

1. Euro sign - Similar Threads - Euro sign

2. I've been installing euro truck simulator 2 and it has been going more than 10 hour. Why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been installing euro truck simulator 2 and it has been going more than 10 hour. Why...: I've been installing euro truck simulator 2 and it has been going more than 10 hour. Why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-installing-euro-truck-simulator-2-and-it/98326ff0-8d91-48ae-8d6b-2330ffe92521
  3. I've been installing euro truck simulator 2 and it has been going more than 10 hour. Why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been installing euro truck simulator 2 and it has been going more than 10 hour. Why...: I've been installing euro truck simulator 2 and it has been going more than 10 hour. Why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-installing-euro-truck-simulator-2-and-it/98326ff0-8d91-48ae-8d6b-2330ffe92521
  4. I've been installing euro truck simulator 2 and it has been going more than 10 hour. Why...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Poštovani, kada možemo očekivati ažuriranje regionalnih postavki HRVATSKE sa valutom EURO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poštovani, kada možemo očekivati ažuriranje regionalnih postavki HRVATSKE sa valutom EURO...: Poštovani, kada možemo očekivati ažuriranje regionalnih postavki HRVATSKE sa valutom EURO umjesto kune? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/po%C5%A1tovani-kada-mo%C5%BEemo-o%C4%8Dekivati/d216a611-362c-4d0e-9e3e-956b278a061e
  6. Poštovani, kada možemo očekivati ažuriranje regionalnih postavki HRVATSKE sa valutom EURO...

Poštovani, kada možemo očekivati ažuriranje regionalnih postavki HRVATSKE sa valutom EURO...: Poštovani, kada možemo očekivati ažuriranje regionalnih postavki HRVATSKE sa valutom EURO umjesto kune? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/po%C5%A1tovani-kada-mo%C5%BEemo-o%C4%8Dekivati/d216a611-362c-4d0e-9e3e-956b278a061e
  7. The keyboard combination Ctrl + Alt + E or Alt Gr + E is not working to input the Euro symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard combination Ctrl + Alt + E or Alt Gr + E is not working to input the Euro symbol: Hello, the keyboard was working perfectly when suddenly after a key combination, I suppose, which I haven't been able to figure out, the keyboard combination Ctrl + Alt + E or Alt Gr + E stopped working to input the Euro symbol.I know it's not the keyboard because I was using...
  8. The keyboard combination Ctrl + Alt + E or Alt Gr + E is not working to input the Euro symbol

The keyboard combination Ctrl + Alt + E or Alt Gr + E is not working to input the Euro symbol: Hello, the keyboard was working perfectly when suddenly after a key combination, I suppose, which I haven't been able to figure out, the keyboard combination Ctrl + Alt + E or Alt Gr + E stopped working to input the Euro symbol.I know it's not the keyboard because I was using...
  9. Euro Symbol on EU Keyboard set to US QWERTY.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Euro Symbol on EU Keyboard set to US QWERTY.: YES, just use the KEYPAD, not the KEYBOARD, and enter Alt + 0128! YEA! This is an old answer from 2011, but most people don't explain that a keyboard with a KEYPAD requires you to use the KEYPAD for the 0128. All solved!...
  10. Euro Symbol on EU Keyboard set to US QWERTY.

Euro Symbol on EU Keyboard set to US QWERTY.: YES, just use the KEYPAD, not the KEYBOARD, and enter Alt + 0128! YEA! This is an old answer from 2011, but most people don't explain that a keyboard with a KEYPAD requires you to use the KEYPAD for the 0128. All solved!...