Windows 10: evaluation

Discus and support evaluation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; need to opt out evaluation copy.build 19018.vb release 191101-1402 on my win 10 home edition.thanks jim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimchaplain, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:07 PM.

1. evaluation

need to opt out evaluation copy.build 19018.vb release 191101-1402 on my win 10 home edition.thanks jim

:)

jimchaplain, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:07 PM
  2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

3. Windows 10 Home Insider Build 10565 Evaluation copy?

Cool, thanks.

michaelleepow90, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  4. evaluation

Windows 10 Home Insider Build 10565 Evaluation copy?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows Builds.

I understand your concern about the watermark saying Evaluation copy, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that you cannot remove the watermark.

Do let us know the activation status of the current operating system?

Steps: Press Windows key, type settings, select
    Settings, click on Update and Security and
    Activation

Also, I suggest you to run the below command to check the activation status.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type Cmd, and select
      Command Prompt
    • Type slmgr /xpr (Not the spacing)and hit
      Enter.
    • Check if it shows your computer is Permanently Activated.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:09 PM
Thema:

evaluation

1. evaluation - Similar Threads - evaluation

2. Windows 10 Evaluation copy Build 19013.vb on windows 10 pro insider

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Evaluation copy Build 19013.vb on windows 10 pro insider: Hello, I have just updated the new windows insider update on 11/1/19 and after the update, it showed a watermark on the bottom right of my screen. Is this normal or its suppose to be like that? And is it possible to remove it? And what does it mean? I have taken a...
  3. Watermark Update - Evaluation Copy Build 1903.vb_release.191025

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Watermark Update - Evaluation Copy Build 1903.vb_release.191025: Has anyone gotten the latest update preview build today? Watermark Update - Evaluation Copy Build 1903.vb_release.191025 This is the first time I've seen the watermark showing on the bottom right of my screen. I've checked the activation process, which is activated and...
  4. grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634

in Windows 10 Customization
    grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634: theres color when starting then just turns grey,help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-screen-on-build-18898-evaluation/94bde0b1-6185-47b4-97e2-0fc60dcef9d1
  5. Taking a lot of time to evaluate folder sizes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taking a lot of time to evaluate folder sizes: I am trying to find the sizes of different folders by "right click>properties>size" but in case of some folders it takes a lot of time to evaluate the complete size of folder. As I open the properties box, the size field keeps on increasing in value and takes almost 10,11...
  6. Windows 10 Evaluation Copy

Windows 10 Evaluation Copy: Hello, I follow the steps when prompted and I download the ISO; However, Once I reach 99% the download fails. If the download does not fail, I am unable to create a media disc for the ISO copy. Furthermore I have been successful in creating a copy of the ISO download...
  7. Windows 10 LTSC Evaluation ??

Windows 10 LTSC Evaluation ??: what exactly happen when the 90 days of the Windows 10 LTSC expired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ltsc-evaluation/c54336ad-11bf-4ee5-8227-0d366861db1c
  8. How to remove evaluation watermark?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove evaluation watermark?: How to remove evaluation watermark? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-evaluation-watermark/59d5c9e3-0d38-40d1-8ab5-df8ca9091034
  9. Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation": Dears, I downloaded the last pure version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but after installation I found that the Windows version name changed from (Windows 10 Enterprise) to (Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation). That's fine as long as is Enterprise version. I added to our domain...
  10. Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?

Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?: I want to find out if there will be any difficulties in upgrading from 8.1 to 10. I have a large number of programs and I don't want to lose any through incompatibility. I also don't want to install 10 from scratch. There used to be a pre-install evaluation tool you could...