Windows 10: Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off

Discus and support Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking offUnplugged it sameHolding the power button no resultPower light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by parv2, Nov 29, 2022.

1. parv2 Win User

Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off

Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking offUnplugged it sameHolding the power button no resultPower light is onNo removal battery to take out

:)

parv2, Nov 29, 2022
  2. BubbaQ Win User

ATI Tool - Now Blinking Screen

Stats:

AMD Athlon 64 - 3800 - 2.41Ghz
    1.00 GB RAM
    NVidia 6800GT - 256MB - Aftermarket fan (Keeping it cool)

I downloaded ATI Tool yesterday... Ran the MAX CORE test. During the test, artifacts appeared on the screen. The tool started dropping the core... it dropped another time or two, but the artifacts kept popping back up. I stopped the test. From that point on, artifacts will show up here and there, but even after a restart and a new driver install from Nvidia... now after a few minutes, the screen will blink. Every ten seconds the screen blacks out foor 1 second. I know it's not the monitor because the mouse freezes just before the screen goes black.

I ran the NVidia Control Panel test, and it came back with 33 tests completed and no negative results.

Any ideas? My next step was going to be trying to underclock the card. It's the only thing I can think of.

Ideas?

Thanks,

BubbaQ

BubbaQ, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off

Startup screen is keep blinking

Hi,

Once I start my laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition, my screen keeps blinking without showing me the login option. When I first bought the laptop I never had this problem, it started with one of the windows updates.

My Windows Configuration:

Processor: Intel Inside Core I7 Processor

Graphics Cards: Nvidia Geforce

It takes 3 to 4 mins to stop screen blinking and to get the login screen. Please help me.

BabaprakashDabbara, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off

1. Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off - Similar Threads - Evc 141 6bk

2. Why is my screen blinking on and off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen blinking on and off?: My screen keeps blinking on and off on the start up screen won’t let me do anything. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-screen-blinking-on-and-off/54662242-91fd-44f7-ab40-a01f23ed40cb
  3. Why is my screen blinking on and off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen blinking on and off?: My screen keeps blinking on and off on the start up screen won’t let me do anything. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-screen-blinking-on-and-off/54662242-91fd-44f7-ab40-a01f23ed40cb
  4. Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off

Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off: Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking offUnplugged it sameHolding the power button no resultPower light is onNo removal battery to take out...
  5. Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking off: Evc 141-6bk screen shut off then the screen keeps showing the evoo logo and blinking offUnplugged it sameHolding the power button no resultPower light is onNo removal battery to take out...
  6. Screen blinking on and off i think.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blinking on and off i think.: I have a stationary PC with windows 8.1. It is a couple of years old and to be fair, that might be the problem. Anyhow, it has started to blink. for about half a sec it si totally black. Sometimes a couple of restarts makes it go away. sometimes just turning the monitor on...
  7. Screen blinking on and off i think.

Screen blinking on and off i think.: I have a stationary PC with windows 8.1. It is a couple of years old and to be fair, that might be the problem. Anyhow, it has started to blink. for about half a sec it si totally black. Sometimes a couple of restarts makes it go away. sometimes just turning the monitor on...
  8. Screen shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen shuts off: Hello, I have an hp pavillion dy0001nxI just bought it yesterday and when im using tablet mode and using pen the screen suddenly turned off even it was 100%. And when it didnt the urn on normally by pressing the button. I had to plug it in and then when it turned on it had 2%...
  9. Monitor And Screen Shut Off ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor And Screen Shut Off ?: Hello, Have a new LG Monitor, but pretty sure that this is a W10 issue. (but maybe not ?) I want the screen to shut off after 5 minutes. So, I have it set to that. But, it always comes back on by itself. Absolutely no vibration or jiggling of the keyboard, etc. that might...
  10. Blue Screen then shut off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen then shut off: So when I turn on my home PC I get the blue screen with the stop code 0xc0000135 it then shuts off after reaching 100%. Then when I go to the automatic repair and try to uninstall the recent update and it asks for my account password and then proceeds to tell me it's...