Windows 10: even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow???

Discus and support even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by geraldbroome, Jul 6, 2019.

1. even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow???

even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow???

:)

geraldbroome, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Phil7788 Win User
    Phil7788, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Toshiba Also Announces New Satellite C Series Laptops

Toshiba UK today announces its latest C Series laptops - the slim and affordable 39.6 cm (15.6") Satellite C50/C50D and the versatile 43.9 cm (17.3") Satellite C70/C70D. These value-packed models provide reliable computing making them perfect for use on the move or as desktop replacements.

Perfect for a range of users from students to home office workers, the Satellite C Series offer plenty of choice for all everyday computing requirements. With powerful processors, enhanced audio and a wide range of connectivity options, the Satellite C Series has everything a user needs for taking on daily tasks that demand both productivity and functionality such as email, social networking, photo management, web browsing and office applications.

even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow??? Toshiba_Satellite_C_Series_01_thm.jpg

Enhanced ergonomics
    The Satellite C50/C50D and C70/C70D have a distinctive, high quality design that stands out in all the right ways with a slim elegant textured black finish, which gives a modern feel. All models have a numeric keyboard and large touchpad while the C50/C50D also benefit from a tiled keyboard with new keycap design increasing accuracy and comfort.

If users prefer higher levels of interactivity, the C50t is available which offers a 10-point touchscreen making the most of the intuitive Windows 8.1 operating system allowing documents and programs to be more easily navigated.

Impactful performance
    With up to 4th generation Intel Core i5 processors on the Satellite C50 and C701 users get incredible responsiveness from boot-up for home or business computing and feature improved adaptive performance with Intel Turbo Boost technology 2.0. Alternatively AMD Quad Core A4 APUs are available on the C50D. The larger screen C70D offers the latest high performance AMD accelerated processors. Integrated graphics are also available on all models with a choice of Intel HD graphics or AMD graphics up to AMD Radeon R7 M260.

A spacious HDD of up to 1 TB means users have the freedom to work, play, browse and store all their files locally while multi-tasking is smooth and effortless thanks to up to 16 GB of RAM.

Entertainment enhanced
    With DTS Sound, each Satellite C Series model delivers audio that's enhanced and clear. From the smooth, deep bass to the crisp speech, every voice, movement or tune is more distinct and enjoyable meaning users can immerse themselves in sound every time they stream a movie, watch a video, play games or listen to music. Visuals are designed to match the audio with the choice of an HD screen on the C50/C50D or an HD+ display on the C70/C70D for more vibrant colours and sharper detail.

Keeping connected
    The Satellite C Series laptops come with a wide range of connectivity options. All models have three USB ports, so users can easily transfer data to their other devices and with up to two USB 3.0 ports, it means content can be moved up to 10 times faster. The HDMI port allows rich content to be streamed to an HD TV - ideal for those who need to share photographs, videos or presentations on a larger screen. An integrated webcam enables users to chat with their friends in HD while Bluetooth 4.0 allows users to sync their mobile devices wirelessly and provide an alternative way to transfer large files quickly.

The Toshiba Satellite C Series will be available during the second quarter of 2014.

Toshiba Satellite C Series:
    • HDD: Up to 1 TB (5400rpm)
    • Communication: WLAN, Bluetooth 4.0
    • HD webcam
    • Audio: DTS Sound, sound volume control via Hot Keys
    Satellite C50/C50D/C50t:
    • Display: 39.6 cm (15.6") HD (1366 x 768) LED screen with optional touchscreen
    • Processors: Up to 4th generation Intel Core i5 CPUs or AMD accelerated processors
    • Graphics: Up to Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 8400 graphics
    • Memory: Up to 16 GB (2x 8 GB)
    • Connectivity: 1x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0, 2-in-1 SD card slot, RGB, headphone out, mic in.
    • ODD: Optional Super-Multi DVD drive
    • Battery life: up to 6 hours
    • Dimensions: 380 x 259.9 x 26.6 mm
    • Weight: 2.20kg / 2.35kg (with touch)
    Satellite C70/C70D:
    • Display: 43.9 cm (17.3") HD+ (1600 x 900) LED screen
    • Processors: Up to 4th generation Intel Core i5 CPUs, up to up to the latest AMD accelerated processors
    • Graphics: Up to AMD Radeon R7 M260 graphics
    • Memory: Up to 8 GB (2x 4 GB)
    • Connectivity: 1x HDMI, 2-in-1 SD card slot, RGB, headphone out, mic in, 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 (C70D), 1 x USB 2.0 and 2 x USB 3.0 (C70)
    • ODD: Super-Multi DVD drive
    • Battery life: Up to 6 hours
    • Dimensions: 413 x 268 x 29 / 33.7 mm
    • Weight: 2.7 kg

Cristian_25H, Jul 6, 2019
  4. even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow???

Windows 10 incredibly slow boot times.

Hi,

After upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 my computer suffers from incredibly slow boot times.

It boots to a black screen with white loading circle in the middle, I have timed it and it takes 5 minutes plus to reach the logon screen from the black screen.

Can anyone suggest what may be the problem?

Thank you.

KITCHELL_Z, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow???

1. even after a full restore my toshiba c70d-c is incredibly slow??? - Similar Threads - full restore toshiba

2. Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade: Hello, community!I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 and the operating system is chugging along at an incredibly slow pace. Opening tabs, moving the mouse, heck even the sounds coming out of the speaker are lagging and sounding eerily glitchy. I'm not even...
  3. Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade: Hello, community!I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 and the operating system is chugging along at an incredibly slow pace. Opening tabs, moving the mouse, heck even the sounds coming out of the speaker are lagging and sounding eerily glitchy. I'm not even...
  4. Windows 10 Incredibly Slow After Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Incredibly slow PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incredibly slow PC: A couple of weeks ago my PC wasnt able to start due to a problem during booting. I couldnt fix it so instead I decided to do a clean install of windows on my second SSD. I didnt really format that one I just installed windows onto it via stick and troubleshoot. I then...
  6. Incredibly slow PC

Incredibly slow PC: A couple of weeks ago my PC wasnt able to start due to a problem during booting. I couldnt fix it so instead I decided to do a clean install of windows on my second SSD. I didnt really format that one I just installed windows onto it via stick and troubleshoot. I then...
  7. Incredibly slow PC

8. PC incredibly slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC incredibly slow.: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) It takes quite a while to boot. I keep most of my files on an external hard drive. Opening a folder and displaying the contents takes ages. What can I do to speed things up (a lot) ? Would it help to keep copies on the external drive...
  9. Continuous BSODs in Windows 10, even after full restore

Continuous BSODs in Windows 10, even after full restore: Bought new computer about 2 months ago and wasn't having any issues. Within the last few weeks, after installing Nexus Mod Manager and doing some mods through the program, I started to get BSODs with various stop codes. Don't have much on the computer so decided to do a full...
  10. Store incredible slow

Store incredible slow: I have the following issue, that the download of apps/updates in the Windows Store gets stuck at 0% for about 5-10 minutes, then suddenly starts, sometimes slow sometimes fast, and then it goes to the next download and it again gets stuck for about 10 minutes. This happens on...