Windows 10: Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things

Discus and support Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have changed the region of my account to be in Australia, but when i try to buy things it still says i am in the US and I am unable to change it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrandonJK, Apr 8, 2020.

1. BrandonJK Win User

Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things

I have changed the region of my account to be in Australia, but when i try to buy things it still says i am in the US and I am unable to change it

:)

BrandonJK, Apr 8, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 8, 2020
  3. linjian Win User
    How to change the county/region of the windowsphone.com website?

I brought a Windows Phone in China, and registered a Microsoft Account in China. Now I am living in the US. I changed the country/region setting of Microsoft Account into US. I also change the country/region setting of my Windows Phone into US. Now I can
    buy apps for US from the Store app on my phone. However, If I login to the windowsphone.com website for the US (Windows 10 Upgrade & Updates for Your Windows 8.1 Mobile Device | Microsoft), it still show that "You can't get apps in this region. You can check the Windows Phone Store in your home region
    to see if the app is available there." If I click "Check my Windows Phone Store", the page will redirect to "Windows 10 Upgrade & Updates for Your Windows 8.1 Mobile Device | Microsoft". Please tell me how to change the county/region of the windowsphone.com website? Thanks!

linjian, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Changing billing region

Hi,

To change your account's region online, kindly perform the following steps:

• Go to
      link
    • Under Xbox Settings, click the Change 360 account region icon. Follow the prompts appearing on your screen, select your current region, and complete the process.
    • Make a purchase from the Store and check if it works.
    For more information about updating your Microsoft account's region, check out this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things - Similar Threads - changing region microsoft

2. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  3. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  4. Changing region when I have credits from the region which I was in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing region when I have credits from the region which I was in: HelloI baught store credits in United States and now I am in another country and plan to live there but I am afraid if the credits which I have will be lost if I change my regionThank you for your valuable time TahaAk...
  5. Changing region when I have credits from the region which I was in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing region when I have credits from the region which I was in: HelloI baught store credits in United States and now I am in another country and plan to live there but I am afraid if the credits which I have will be lost if I change my regionThank you for your valuable time TahaAk...
  6. Changing region when I have credits from the region which I was in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cortana always says Unavailable In My Region, even if I change regions.

in Cortana
    Cortana always says Unavailable In My Region, even if I change regions.: Whenever i Try To Open Cortana it says Unavailable In My Region Even If i Change Regions i tried 3 different regions it doesn't work. * Original title: Cortana...
  8. Websites Default To India Region

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Websites Default To India Region: Hi, When I go on quite a few websites it seems to default the region to India. I have checked all the settings and they have the correct region and time zone and language of UK. Is anyone able to help? I don't have VPN or anything like that installed. Regards...
  9. Changing region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing region: Hey, I'm having problems changing the country/region when filling the shipping category. It's on USA and it won't let to change it to anything else. I'd be very glad if somebody could help....
  10. buying things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buying things: im trying to by robux on a 25 dollar gift card it worked at the start but now its not working I have tried everything and its not working pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-things/50c3baa6-fc60-4a07-8529-531f54bca817