Windows 10: Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issu

Discus and support Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since Windows 10 first came out I have had it installed with no issue. However, yesterday I started having random problems all related to connectivity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SPL Tech, Nov 16, 2015.

1. SPL Tech Win User

Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issu

Since Windows 10 first came out I have had it installed with no issue. However, yesterday I started having random problems all related to connectivity and content display.

- Some pages will randomly not load correctly in Firefox, IE or Chrome. Sometimes only part of the page will load correctly, sometimes I will get an error like "cannot establish secure connection" or some other form of error. In some cases, simply refreshing the page will solve the issue, in other cases I have to browse the page in a different browser. Some pages display correctly in one browser but not another.

- Origin will sometimes not display content in it's browser correctly.

- Downloads will sometimes fail to complete correctly.

- Sometimes I cannot search for extensions in Firefox. Sometimes Firefox says no extensions are found, other times I will try to install an extension and it will simply say it cannot be installed.

- I cannot run the Windows Media Creation tool. I have even tried downloading it from another computer and transferring it over to my computer.

- Even this website is not displaying content correctly and I have to refresh the page several times to get it to work.

- Sometimes images or videos will not display correctly.

- ALL problems are completely random (but very frequent), sometimes pages display fine, others not, sometimes fine in one browser but not another.

Now here is the strange thing. I have reinstalled Windows 10 (wiping all user data) THREE times now. In every case after Windows is installed, all I download is my Nvidia display driver and Firefox, with absolutely nothing else, and even still I am having these problems. Two of the reinstalls were using the Windows reset feature (without retaining the old programs and features) and in one case I was able to reinstall using the media creation tool on a USB drive. I completely deleted the system partition to ensure no data was retained before reinstalling windows.

In addition to reinstalling Windows several times I have tried:

- Resetting my router

- Switching from Ethernet to wireless for Internet

- Swapping Ethernet cables

- Reinstalling Firefox, Chrome and Origin

- Using display drivers from different download locations (one from Nvidia's website, one from Gigabyte)

This problem is extremely baffling as reinstalling Windows does not seem to solve the problem.

Here are some photos of various issues:

Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issu [​IMG]

:)

SPL Tech, Nov 16, 2015

2. Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

Sorry for the delay in response.

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to go to Control Panel – Network and Internet - Internet Options - Connections tab - LAN settings - none of the three choices should be selected.

I also suggest you to check the compatibility of your computer with Windows 10 from your manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 16, 2015
  3. SPL Tech Win User
    Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issues

Since Windows 10 first came out I have had it installed with no issue. However, yesterday I started having random problems all related to connectivity and content display.

- Some pages will randomly not load correctly in Firefox, IE or Chrome. Sometimes only part of the page will load correctly, sometimes I will get an error like "cannot establish secure connection" or some other form of error. In some cases, simply refreshing
    the page will solve the issue, in other cases I have to browse the page in a different browser. Some pages display correctly in one browser but not another.

- Origin will sometimes not display content in it's browser correctly.

- Downloads will sometimes fail to complete correctly.

- Sometimes I cannot search for extensions in Firefox. Sometimes Firefox says no extensions are found, other times I will try to install an extension and it will simply say it cannot be installed.

- I cannot run the Windows Media Creation tool. I have even tried downloading it from another computer and transferring it over to my computer.

- Even this website is not displaying content correctly and I have to refresh the page several times to get it to work.

- Sometimes images or videos will not display correctly.

- ALL problems are completely random (but very frequent), sometimes pages display fine, others not, sometimes fine in one browser but not another.

Now here is the strange thing. I have reinstalled Windows 10 (wiping all user data) THREE times now. In every case after Windows is installed, all I download is my Nvidia display driver and Firefox, with absolutely nothing else, and even still I am
    having these problems.
    Two of the reinstalls were using the Windows reset feature (without retaining the old programs and features) and in one case I was able to reinstall using the media creation tool on a USB drive. I completely deleted the system
    partition to ensure no data was retained before reinstalling windows.

In addition to reinstalling Windows several times I have tried:

- Resetting my router

- Switching from Ethernet to wireless for Internet

- Swapping Ethernet cables

- Reinstalling Firefox, Chrome and Origin

- Using display drivers from different download locations (one from Nvidia's website, one from Gigabyte)

This problem is extremely baffling as reinstalling Windows does not seem to solve the problem.

Here are some photos of various issues:

SPL Tech, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issu

1. Even After Reinstalling Windows, Content Display and Connectivity Issu - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Content Display

2. Realtek can't connect to rpc , even after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek can't connect to rpc , even after reinstalling: Hello, I've bought a new headset, and it wasn't working the way it was intended i could use the mic or the headphones , but not both on the same time and so i decided to reinstall my sound drivers stupid , i know. After i removed it through the device manager and reinstalled...
  3. Realtek can't connect to rpc , even after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek can't connect to rpc , even after reinstalling: Hello, I've bought a new headset, and it wasn't working the way it was intended i could use the mic or the headphones , but not both on the same time and so i decided to reinstall my sound drivers stupid , i know. After i removed it through the device manager and reinstalled...
  4. Realtek can't connect to rpc , even after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows: Hello everybody. For the last couple of months I have a issue with my sound driver. After turning on my pc when I plug in my headphones my pc doesn't register them and it keeps playing the sound trough the speakers. I have to go into drive manager and manually reinstall...
  6. Issue after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows in my computer, I get a screen that asks me how I want to open it. Should I open in Safe Mode or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-after-reinstalling-windows/93bc5d40-db36-4117-aa5c-20fc4a462aed
  7. Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!: So, I got this pc a few months ago and now I ran into a problem because even if, I tend to uninstall my OS the problem remains and even my games started to act stuttery and not up to the performance they should... Here is what CCleaner showed me before and after the...
  8. Issue with Windows after reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Windows after reinstall: Hello everyone, I had wiped my hard disk and reinstalled windows however I have the following issue. Window installed all normal and I see the windows screen, task bar and everything however when I open edge, file explorer or anything else I can't see their windows. They show...
  9. Computer freezing even after reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing even after reinstall windows.: this is part of the cbs log 2019-10-03 20:56:53, Info CSI 00000167 Previously seen component setting this value is Microsoft-Windows-Scripting-JScript, version 11.0.18362.388, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} 2019-10-03 20:56:53,...
  10. Display Setting issue after connecting DP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Setting issue after connecting DP: So I am sorry to ask this but its got me beaten so far. I have an Win 10 Lenovo laptop - very modern and capable. I bought some screens for it and as they were cheap they are not HDMI so I got some VGA-HDMI cables and they work fine and I run with 1920x1080 resolution....