Windows 10: Even after restart windows locks volume at 100

Discus and support Even after restart windows locks volume at 100 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I try to change the volume, either on my headphones, on the taskbar, or in settings, It immediately changes back to 100. It really hurts my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hfghffghfgfgh, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Even after restart windows locks volume at 100

Whenever I try to change the volume, either on my headphones, on the taskbar, or in settings, It immediately changes back to 100. It really hurts my ears, and as it says in the title, it wasnt fixed by restart.

:)

hfghffghfgfgh, Jul 5, 2020
  2. little cat, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Volume is low even though it is at 100%

Ever since the computer did an update volume will randomly get quiet even though it is at 100%. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver multiple times, I've rand the audio troubleshooter multiple times, I've done ever suggestion i've found online
    with no improvement. I am very frustrated. How do I fix this.

Catharina Carey, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Even after restart windows locks volume at 100

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Even after restart windows locks volume at 100

1. Even after restart windows locks volume at 100 - Similar Threads - restart locks volume

2. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  3. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  4. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?: There is one program on my computer Age of Empires 2 if that's relevant that always sounds like the volume is at the maximum, even when I slide the main volume mixer down to zero, lower PC volume with the F2 key, or mute my PC with the F1 key. This seems to only happen when I...
  6. Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?

Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?: There is one program on my computer Age of Empires 2 if that's relevant that always sounds like the volume is at the maximum, even when I slide the main volume mixer down to zero, lower PC volume with the F2 key, or mute my PC with the F1 key. This seems to only happen when I...
  7. low pc volume even though its on 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low pc volume even though its on 100%: Hello, My pc volume is extremely low even though everything is on 100% when I check it in the control panel everything is normal and on 100%. I'm currently using a 500% audio boost but its still very little sound. I've seen multiple YouTube videos on how to fix this but...
  8. Volume locks at 0 or 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume locks at 0 or 100: I have reached out to Microsoft several times with the following issue and also read through the threads associated with the problem, have taken all suggestions including booting in Safe Mode, clean boot and have rebuilt the workstation to OS 11, nothing works. Occasionally...
  9. Volume locks at 0 or 100

Volume locks at 0 or 100: I have reached out to Microsoft several times with the following issue and also read through the threads associated with the problem, have taken all suggestions including booting in Safe Mode, clean boot and have rebuilt the workstation to OS 11, nothing works. Occasionally...
  10. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Hello, I've been having troubles with my machine's sound settings. I recently switched to a new desk setup, and on my old desk setup, my speakers were working fine. But when I switched to my new desk setup, the speakers became extremely quiet. I can only hear them modestly...