Windows 10: even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find...

Discus and support even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help i cant access my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Londanani Mashimbyi, Jun 20, 2024.

1. even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find...

help i cant access my pc

:)

Londanani Mashimbyi, Jun 20, 2024

2. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Redirecting

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 20, 2024
  4. even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find...

Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When you say, “I am stuck on Aptio setup utility” are you able to boot the computer to Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps in resolving the issue:

1. Boot your computer up and wait for it to boot into the Aptio Setup Utility.
    2. Once in the Aptio Setup Utility, navigate to the
      Security
    3. Expand the Secure Boot menu
      section and disable Secure Boot.
    4. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit the Aptio Setup Utility,
      restart your computer and wait for it to boot into the utility once again.
    5. Navigate to the Boot

6. Disable Secure Boot and Fast Boot
    7. Enable CSM (Compatibility Support Module).
    8. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit
    BIOS Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems
    that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find...

1. even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find... - Similar Threads - saving brings aptio

2. Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...: I know this is so out of control and I never had one. But I think Windows Phone could be good by:Making some UI with the icons on the screen.Removing MetroMaking a nice style of Windows 11DON'T MAKE IT FOR BUISNESS ONLYA refreshed camera.I would rather have microsoft take...
  3. Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...: I know this is so out of control and I never had one. But I think Windows Phone could be good by:Making some UI with the icons on the screen.Removing MetroMaking a nice style of Windows 11DON'T MAKE IT FOR BUISNESS ONLYA refreshed camera.I would rather have microsoft take...
  4. even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    even after saving it brings me back to the aptio and the afi shell and it says cannot find...: help i cant access my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/even-after-saving-it-brings-me-back-to-the-aptio/56891949-dbfd-4bb7-9679-aa7fd39ad579
  5. Shell Handwriting wont work even after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shell Handwriting wont work even after restart: Hello, I have a Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet on Windows 11, the Shell Handwriting isnt working even though I am turning it "On" and "Off". It says "Restart your PC to apply these changes", but although I restart it, it wont work and the disclaimer keeps on appearing. When I...
  6. Shell Handwriting wont work even after restart

Shell Handwriting wont work even after restart: Hello, I have a Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet on Windows 11, the Shell Handwriting isnt working even though I am turning it "On" and "Off". It says "Restart your PC to apply these changes", but although I restart it, it wont work and the disclaimer keeps on appearing. When I...
  7. File not appearing even though it says it saved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File not appearing even though it says it saved: for school i had to make an essay on word and i saved it as a .docx file, its said it saved multiple times but its not showing up, any idea what's going on? submitted by /u/Chadly1234 [link] [comments]...
  8. Cannot Save files after update; how to roll back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Save files after update; how to roll back?: My machine was force fed a larger update which has broken it. I can no longer do "save as", it simply returns the bonkers error message "file not found".. well OF COURSE NOT,.. That's the idea!!!.. If I try "save" of an existing file I get a message saying "Error...
  9. Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there: I have a program xxxx.exe in C:\Program Files (not real name). When I double click on it I get the message "Windows cannot find xxxx.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again." Well - I found the program and double-clicked on it. Why can't Windows find...
  10. Classic Shell - Desktop reverted to Win 10 style - Bring back Win7/8?

Classic Shell - Desktop reverted to Win 10 style - Bring back Win7/8?: I've been using Classic Shell for years, and suddenly my desktop reverted back to Win 10 style, from my chosen plain old Win 7. Now, I can't seem to find the Classic Shell setting to get back to Win 7. Has it changed, or am I just unable to find it? Thanks! 120986