Windows 10: Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly

Discus and support Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop started as Win 10 now on Win 11 with basically pretty much success. I have asked all around for solutions to screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackadashacka, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly

I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop started as Win 10 now on Win 11 with basically pretty much success. I have asked all around for solutions to screen dim/bright repeatedly and maybe some progress has been made on that. But whether I hibernate or hard shutdown at night, when I get up during the night, the screen and therefore the pc I guess is on/off, repeatedly ... from a hard shutdown. IF ... I pull the A/C cord when shutdown it won't do this. I have tried changing many things, including Power Mgmt of adapters. Going into Settings and working around Battery Power options. Has anyone experie

:)

jackadashacka, Dec 7, 2023

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 7, 2023
  3. little cat, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly

1. Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly - Similar Threads - hard shutdown laptop

2. Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Even in hard shutdown, the win 11 laptop comes on/off, repeatedly: I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop started as Win 10 now on Win 11 with basically pretty much success. I have asked all around for solutions to screen dim/bright repeatedly and maybe some progress has been made on that. But whether I hibernate or hard shutdown at night, when I...
  3. Laptop running windows 11 drain battery even shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop running windows 11 drain battery even shutdown: My asus laptop FA507RC is facing the issue that battery drained even i did a completely shutdown. I found a solution here: solution hold power button after the laptop shutdownBut i'm not sure this method is safe for my hardware/software or not. Please help to answer my...
  4. Laptop running windows 11 drain battery even shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running windows 11 drain battery even shutdown: My asus laptop FA507RC is facing the issue that battery drained even i did a completely shutdown. I found a solution here: solution hold power button after the laptop shutdownBut i'm not sure this method is safe for my hardware/software or not. Please help to answer my...
  5. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked: I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....
  6. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked: I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....
  7. Lenovo Laptop Win 11 repeated intermittent crashes --Solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop Win 11 repeated intermittent crashes --Solution: Random freeze then crash of new Lenovo Legend Laptop. I finally found the solution!!! Re-installed win 11 twice! Here it is: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery is a battery driver for Windows that deals with battery usage in your laptop. The ACPI stands for...
  8. Laptop repeatedly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop repeatedly turns off: My laptop and several work ones turn off whilst typing. Continually happens, fully charged and not overheating. Microsoft help complete waste of time, anybody have any ideas?...
  9. Laptop turning on and off repeatedly

Laptop turning on and off repeatedly: So after trying to reboot my laptop it started turning on and off repeatedly how do I stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turning-on-and-off-repeatedly/ccee4664-e112-48b4-84b1-d7dc59b470c4
  10. Win 10 Event-ID 41, repeated shutdowns

Win 10 Event-ID 41, repeated shutdowns: For a while now I've been experiencing random shutdowns. Each time the source is an Event 41 with different BugCheckCodes. But I cant find the meaning of those Bugcheckcodes in any Microsoft Docs. What does a BugCheckCode 239 mean? What can be the cause of those crashes?...