Windows 10: Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing

Discus and support Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A week or two ago I purchased a bunch of parts and built my latest gaming PC. I will post my specs, DxDiag as well as some Event 1000 messages I've had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Edboy452, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Edboy452 Win User

Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing

A week or two ago I purchased a bunch of parts and built my latest gaming PC. I will post my specs, DxDiag as well as some Event 1000 messages I've had below. Essentially my issue is that all of my games will crash, with the exception of a few Paradox Interactive titles which are only like 5 Gigabyte games. Anything that has real graphics, mainly RDR2, Deus Ex MD, Kingdom Come, Middle Earth SoW will just crash 30 minutes in, same error all the time, it shows as Event 1000. Sometimes the faulting module will be the game .exe itself, sometimes it shows up as PhysX3Common_x64.dll or nvwgf2umx.dll These are from my recent Deus Ex logs. I've tried everything, used CCleaner to try and fix registry, sfc /scannow and/or DISM never show any issues. My event viewer is also showing a lot of event 65 errors with 0x57. I already reinstalled Windows 10 and deleted everything on my C drive once and afraid to again since I'm running on an M.2 Drive. How can I fix this?

My Specs:
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570e
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
    GPU: Nvidia Brand RTX 2080
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x16gb at 3200mhz
    PSU: Corsair HX1000
    Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB
    Case: Corsair Obsidian 750d
    Drives:
    M.2 C: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    Seagate Barracuda Pro 14tb

I will post my DxDiag and some XML logs via my Dropbox. I'll add more of the XML logs as crashes keep coming.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tk7rqeoqxs4y8sr/AACQTQADF_--lzeYehM9gusCa?dl=0

:)

Edboy452, Jul 7, 2020

2. Game crash Event ID 1002 & 1000

Hello!

Recently I've been having a lot of crashes with a game called No Man's Sky on my PC.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce 1060 3GB Amp edition GPU, an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core processor, and 16GB of DDR4 RAM.

I downloaded the latest GeForce driver update which came out 7 days after the last one I downloaded on November 6th, which caused a lot of crashing already. This new driver seemed to have fixed the issue for an hour or so, but now the crashes are back again.
    It can happen at any time during the game, when loading in, walking around or doing what ever. The screen just freezes, the sound keeps playing and then I get a notification that it's not responding after which I either have to end the process or the game
    will just simply close by itself.

Every time it crashes I either get an Event ID 1002 or an Event ID 1000 error. This is the message I get:

The program NMS.exe version 0.1.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: d54

Start Time: 01d481bb4ead164d

Termination Time: 3

Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\No Man's Sky\Binaries\NMS.exe

Report Id: 986d4e9b-3541-4f2d-a48a-481d045d3f43

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have searched endlessly online for a solution, deleting shader cache files, verifying the integrity of the game files, and so forth, but I couldn't find a solution. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? It's my favourite game to play right now and the
    constant crashing is really depressing.

Daniel de Bakker, Jul 7, 2020
  3. LinOly Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Jul 7, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing - Similar Threads - Event 1000 Games

2. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well.Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  3. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well.Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  4. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well. Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  5. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well. Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  6. Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...: Hello. I am trying to play Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game but sometimes in 5 sometimes in 10 game always crashes back to desktop without any error except "Windows Application Error Event 1000" I have tried many other multiplayer games and never had the same issue. Also i...
  7. Games crash with Error ID 1000

Games crash with Error ID 1000: i'm having a problem with all games, the games close and show no warning, i went in the event viewer and pops this up, can anyone help me? (The language it's portuguese-Brazil) [ATTACH]...
  8. Crashing to event ID 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing to event ID 1000: After I have installed new computer parts my games and most particularly Destiny 2 has been crashing to event ID number 1000 I am running a GTX 1080 I7-6700k avg cpu temp is 63 32g corsair 3000 Memory (4 x 8) So far I have reinstalled most games and have changed the CPU...
  9. Game crash Event ID 1002 & 1000

Game crash Event ID 1002 & 1000: Hello! Recently I've been having a lot of crashes with a game called No Man's Sky on my PC. I have an NVIDIA GeForce 1060 3GB Amp edition GPU, an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core processor, and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. I downloaded the latest GeForce driver update which came out 7...
  10. event 1000

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event 1000: hi, I'm trying to find out way this happens could use some help? Faulting application name: microsoftedgecp.exe, version: 11.0.14393.82, time stamp: 0x57a55786 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000604 Fault...