Windows 10: Event 1010 with Autopilot

Discus and support Event 1010 with Autopilot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After Windows update earlier this week I am now getting this error -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffKrieble, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Event 1010 with Autopilot

After Windows update earlier this week I am now getting this error -

:)

JeffKrieble, Aug 11, 2022
  2. tooney(2) Win User

Event Viewer Errors: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported; Event ID: 1010; Source: Microsoft-Windows-ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider

Lots of continuing event viewer errors.

Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported;

Event ID: 1010;

Source: Microsoft-Windows-ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider

Brand new HP computer running Windows Home 11 v21H2 OS 22000.832

What causes these errors?

How do I stop them?

What is Autopilot?

I have home computer, Windows is installed, and I don't think I need further "deployment" or "provisioning".

tooney(2), Aug 11, 2022
  3. RonBarker Win User
    Autopilot/LTSC

Hi Mat, I have no idea what LTSC means? Anyhow, have a look at this article: Overview of Windows Autopilot | Microsoft Docs

PS: Windows Autopilot documentation | Microsoft Docs

PPS: I now know what LTSC means. 'Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC)'

Enrolling Windows Modern Devices using Autopilot and Azure Join (soti.net) "The following Microsoft Windows 10 editions are supported for Windows Autopilot:

• Windows 10 Pro
    • Windows 10 Pro Education
    • Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    • Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Education
    • Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC"

RonBarker, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Event 1010 with Autopilot

Autopilot Profiles: Azure /Intune.

In the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard I am able to both create and configure Autopilot profiles and (once it’s working) register devices to apply those Autopilot profiles to.

In the Azure Intune Dashboard I am able to do the exact same functions as mentioned above in the Microsoft Partner Center by navigating:

• Open Azure
    • Open InTune
    • Click Device Enrollment
    • Click Windows Enrollment
    • In this GUI there are options for Windows Autopilot

The odd thing is that for the same customer I can configure Autopilot in two different places. Additionally, if I create a profile in one location, it does not propagate to the other. I can have two completely different profiles in each place.

How is it determined which is the profile that will be used for Autopilot if I have one in each place? Is one being phased out? Thanks for any information that you can provide.

Also, what would happen if we had a device from a completely different source than Ingram? Like we inherited a client that already had PC’s, and we wanted to onboard them with the Azure/InTune stack? Would we not be able to register
    those devices? I don’t think Ingram would interested in taking requests for devices that they didn’t even sell.

Thank you.

JohneSanchez4994, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Event 1010 with Autopilot

1. Event 1010 with Autopilot - Similar Threads - Event 1010 Autopilot

2. event 1010 ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider Як виправити ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event 1010 ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider Як виправити ?: Please tell me how to solve this problem. For a long time now, an error appears in the event every minute. I've tried everything, but nothing helped. I can't fix it. Can you help me with this?Autopilot.dll WIL. HRESULT: 0x80070491Файл:...
  3. event 1010 ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider Як виправити ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event 1010 ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider Як виправити ?: Please tell me how to solve this problem. For a long time now, an error appears in the event every minute. I've tried everything, but nothing helped. I can't fix it. Can you help me with this?Autopilot.dll WIL. HRESULT: 0x80070491Файл:...
  4. Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010: When I am using my laptop unplugged, it will randomly turn black and become unresponsive. From there I have to hold the power button and force a shutdown. When I get the laptop running again, I see in Event Viewer that an error with the ID 1010 gets pinged multiple times...
  5. Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010: When I am using my laptop unplugged, it will randomly turn black and become unresponsive. From there I have to hold the power button and force a shutdown. When I get the laptop running again, I see in Event Viewer that an error with the ID 1010 gets pinged multiple times...
  6. Windows 10 Crash Event ID 1010

7. Windows 10 Event ID 1010 0x80070491

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Event ID 1010 0x80070491: When my laptop is unplugged, it will randomly shut off. When I eventually get it turned back on, I go to Event Viewer and see this error spammed 2-20ish times. Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? I am using a Lenovo C940-14IIL....
  8. Windows 10 Event ID 1010 0x80070491

Windows 10 Event ID 1010 0x80070491: When my laptop is unplugged, it will randomly shut off. When I eventually get it turned back on, I go to Event Viewer and see this error spammed 2-20ish times. Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? I am using a Lenovo C940-14IIL....
  9. Windows 10 Event ID 1010 0x80070491

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Event 1010 with Autopilot

Event 1010 with Autopilot: After Windows update earlier this week I am now getting this error - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-1010-with-autopilot/0128a72f-b3e5-4be9-a1cd-27f80fdd64ec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows-ModernDeployment-Diagnostics