Windows 10: EVENT 1074

Discus and support EVENT 1074 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI..I am facing an issue like this not regularly once in a week my pc showing like this.The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exeDINESH has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DINESHNARAYANAVANAM, Jul 19, 2021.

1. EVENT 1074

HI..I am facing an issue like this not regularly once in a week my pc showing like this.The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exeDINESH has initiated the restart of computerDINESH on behalf of user DINESH\Administrator for the following reason :Otherunplanned Reason Code:0x0 Shutdown Type:restartHow to resolve this.

:)

DINESHNARAYANAVANAM, Jul 19, 2021

2. user 32 event id 1074

What exactly is a "proper sutdpwsh"?

What is the text you see against message 1074?

Frederik Long, Jul 19, 2021
  3. user 32 event id 1074

is event id 1074 can be occured for a clean and proper sutdpwsh? i have windows 7 ultimate and whenever i shutdown my pc then i can find user 32 event id 1074 in event viewer twice. pls explain this please

debasishnag, Jul 19, 2021
  4. EVENT 1074

Disabling Event ID 1074 to show up at event viewer

Hello Guys,

Good day, I have been working on something like disabling the 1074. I have already disabled it in the Group policy and even in the registries but the event still shows up in the event viewer. Although the pop up questionnaire is gone.

How do I disable the event id 1074 so that it doesn't show up in the event viewer or is that even possible?

Discord System, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

EVENT 1074

1. EVENT 1074 - Similar Threads - EVENT 1074

2. Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned: Good dayI have googled this two event and reason code's and can't find anything. With both tied together.The notebook just shuts down. In the System Event log is say that winit.exe and then the domain controllers ip address initiated the power off of the computer a notebook...
  3. Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned: Good dayI have googled this two event and reason code's and can't find anything. With both tied together.The notebook just shuts down. In the System Event log is say that winit.exe and then the domain controllers ip address initiated the power off of the computer a notebook...
  4. Random restart from User32, event 1074 PART 2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random restart from User32, event 1074 PART 2: I have the exact same error and problem as this guy. He never got a solution, the only thing that worked was a clean install of Windows 10. But the link he posted was removed and the thread was locked, so I'm opening up another one. The problem is that shutdown.exe is...
  5. Random restart from User32, event 1074 PART 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart from User32, event 1074 PART 2: I have the exact same error and problem as this guy. He never got a solution, the only thing that worked was a clean install of Windows 10. But the link he posted was removed and the thread was locked, so I'm opening up another one. The problem is that shutdown.exe is...
  6. Random restart from User32, event 1074 PART 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 shutting down on his own for no reason [event ID 1074]...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 shutting down on his own for no reason [event ID 1074]...: I have had this issue for several months without being able to identify the root cause, wither hardware or software.Symptom:Randomly, when I watch youtube or a movie in VLC, Windows will shut down on its own.Event viewer:Event ID 1074, qualifiers 32768The process...
  8. Random restart from User32, event 1074

Random restart from User32, event 1074: My computer restarts randomly. Looking at the events, I found this is caused by user32 The process C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe DESKTOP-442H1OG has initiated the restart of computer DESKTOP-442H1OG on behalf of user DESKTOP-442H1OG\light for the following reason: No...
  9. Disabling Event ID 1074 to show up at event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling Event ID 1074 to show up at event viewer: Hello Guys, Good day, I have been working on something like disabling the 1074. I have already disabled it in the Group policy and even in the registries but the event still shows up in the event viewer. Although the pop up questionnaire is gone. How do I disable the event...
  10. Event ID 1074: The process Explorer.EXE has initiated the shutdown...

Event ID 1074: The process Explorer.EXE has initiated the shutdown...: Anybody out there can tell me what this is supposed to mean ? Noticed that after Windows is fully running, the monitor switches off and after a few seconds on again. Below entry is about 25 minutes after booting the pc and Windows running idle. = Logged: 12-11-2015...