Windows 10: Event 129 iaStorA

Discus and support Event 129 iaStorA in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC specs:Motherboard: GIGABYE H81M-DS2 Processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU G3450 @ 3.40GHz 2 CPUs, ~3.4GHz Graphics: IntelR HD Graphics in DirectX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TruongLuan, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Event 129 iaStorA

My PC specs:Motherboard: GIGABYE H81M-DS2 Processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU G3450 @ 3.40GHz 2 CPUs, ~3.4GHz Graphics: IntelR HD Graphics in DirectX Diagnostic Tool Driver Model: WDDM 2.0 in DirectX Diagnostic Tool RAM: 4GB 3,39GB usable DRR3 SSD: Colorful SL300 128GBCD Drive: LG DH16NS30but error 129 ia StorA on event viewer. I updated IntelR C220 series chipset SATA AHCI Controller in iobit driver booster. I have this error more timeFriendly view:+ System - Provider [ Name] iaStorA - EventID 129 [ Qualifiers] 32772 Version 0 Level 3 Task 0

:)

TruongLuan, Jun 4, 2021

2. Random Freeze Event 129 iaStorA

Since installing Windows 10, I've been experiencing random freezes (not responsive except mouse) several times (4-5) per hour. I did not experience this problem in Windows 8.1 (which I upgraded from).

I have updated all drivers from manufacturer's website and still problem remains. Using the Event Viewer, I have identified the source as iaStorA (Event 129 Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued). I've updated to the latest Intel RST RAID driver
    too.

Dell Latitude E6430, primary SSD HDD and secondary HDD on drive bay.

Any help is highly appreciated!

NadeepaWickramage, Jun 4, 2021
  3. sortajan Win User
    Event ID 129

I got an MSI GT72vr Dominator Pro-015 recently and have been encountering this error about once a day. I disabled 'Link Power State Management' in Power Options to no effect. I don't really have any other ideas.

The error:
    Code:
    Super detailed system info in -gt72vr.txt.

sortajan, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Event 129 iaStorA

Windows 10 Hangs and freezes. Getting error message "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued." "Event 129, iaStorA".

Original Title: Windows 10 Hangs for a good minute or 2

Hi, so I'm not sure what I did but since last week my computer has been constantly hanging/freezing. When I went to go check the disk usage it was at 100%. I have a 240gb SSD as the boot drive and a 1 TB hard drive as storage. I've been looking all over
    the internet for solutions but none of them worked permanently. When I go into Event Viewer this is what it says "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued." "Event 129, iaStorA" I don't have my drives in raid configuration at least I don't think. In
    the bios, they are set to AHCI. I also tried resetting windows to no avail. If someone could help me solve this or tell me how to get rid of it, I would be so grateful.

BenjoPhasuk, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Event 129 iaStorA

1. Event 129 iaStorA - Similar Threads - Event 129 iaStorA

2. Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8: Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steering-wheel-logitech-129-not-working-with/9694471e-b0ec-4320-abaf-cc1e4772b4a8
  3. Event ID 129 popping up after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event ID 129 popping up after latest update: Hey all, hope you're doing well. I figured I would post here on reddit to see if anyone could help me out. I know I could use google to look up these things but each page says different things. Looking for a more solid answer. So I did the usual update on patch Tuesday,...
  4. Logging Event ID's 153 and 129 causing hitches, freezes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logging Event ID's 153 and 129 causing hitches, freezes in windows 10: I have had a persistent problem for about a year now, and have not been able to find any solutions for it. I downloaded an update in January that caused my system to start having intermittent freezes and hitches that, on average, last about 45 seconds and cause my system to...
  5. error 129 from storahci

error 129 from storahci: Since upgrading to Windows 10 my machine has been freezing for about 30 seconds at a time. I've tracked this down using event viewer to the dreaded Error 129, with a source of storahci. I've made sure my SSD firmware is up to date according to the manufacturer, and Device...
  6. ID Event 129 iastorA Device\RaidPort0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ID Event 129 iastorA Device\RaidPort0: So I've been getting this error quite frequently, when playing a game my pc just freezes for an unespecified amount of time can be from 20 sec to 5/10 mins and I get the error of being timed out in the game I searched a bit and found that it could be from Intel Rapid...
  7. Computer Freezing Disk Usage Spiking to 100% (Event ID 129/153)

Computer Freezing Disk Usage Spiking to 100% (Event ID 129/153): So I built my first gaming pc back in September 2018 and since then every couple weeks or so my pc would act up for about a week where basically it freezes for about 1 minute at a time with about 15 second intervals. Here are my specs... Ryzen 3 1200 CPU GTX 1050ti by...
  8. Event ID 7 Bad Block & iaStorA resets but Chkdsk ok..

Event ID 7 Bad Block & iaStorA resets but Chkdsk ok..: Not finding threads that help me much with this. I have a Toshiba laptop with a conventional mechanical drive. I guess it is running about as well as it is capable of given the apps etc that are installed and the slow speed of the 5400rpm drive. Previously it had trouble...
  9. Event ID 129

Event ID 129: I got an MSI GT72vr Dominator Pro-015 recently and have been encountering this error about once a day. I disabled 'Link Power State Management' in Power Options to no effect. I don't really have any other ideas. The error: Code: - <Event...
  10. BSOD iaStorA / ntoskrnl.exe+142480

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD iaStorA / ntoskrnl.exe+142480: Hello, I am consistently getting a BSOD once a day with my machine. I've tried as many things as I could and can't seem to get it solved. System is a Alienware 15 R2, I swapped the 1TB HGST drive for a Samsung 850 EVO 2TB at the user drive. Main OS drive is factory installed...