Windows 10: Event 1521 User Profile Service

Discus and support Event 1521 User Profile Service in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After resetting windows 10, left with error on every boot: Event 1521 User Profile Service Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by marymmcc, Apr 21, 2019.

1. marymmcc Win User

Event 1521 User Profile Service

After resetting windows 10, left with error on every boot: Event 1521 User Profile Service
    Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming profile and is attempting to log you on with your local profile. Changes to the profile will not be copied to the server when you log off. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.
    DETAIL - The system cannot find the path specified.

This is a stand alone computer. It is not part of any domain. It does not have a server. There is only one user -part of the administrators. Additionally, I am unable to change the type of user account from roaming to local.. (It keeps reverting back to roaming). Idon't even know why I have a roaming profile. Something must have changed when the computer was reset.
    Tried various fixes found on the internet: registry edit;copy default user folder from another computer; sfc/scan; dism/scan; fully updated;

Most posts on the internet involving this error relate to users as being part of a domain. This is not my situation. Is the solution to recreate my profile and If I recreate my user profile, will I lose all of my settings requiring countless hours to regain? Or is there another fix for this error? Thanks in advance

:)

marymmcc, Apr 21, 2019

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Event 1521 User Profile Service

new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Event 1521 User Profile Service

1. Event 1521 User Profile Service - Similar Threads - Event 1521 User

2. Solution for The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution for The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...: Hi, sorry in advance as I am not very computer savvy.Earlier today, I factory reset my PC from a general slowness and a lot of unneeded space taken up in my drives. When it finished, it returned me to the log-in screen and when I try to log-in I get the message “The User...
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi, I get this after I reset/cleanup my Laptop it’s a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming, I already tried to boot into safe mode but It only get stuck in a loading screen, I also don’t have any other user profile that I can boot on, I even tried to reset/cleanup my laptop for the...
  4. User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65: Hello, I use windows 11 and I recently performed a reset I chose for it to wipe everything and not save personal items I had it reinstall windows locally after maybe 30 minutes or so it has finished the process I attempt to log in and am greeted by an error stating that the...
  5. User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65: Hello, I use windows 11 and I recently performed a reset I chose for it to wipe everything and not save personal items I had it reinstall windows locally after maybe 30 minutes or so it has finished the process I attempt to log in and am greeted by an error stating that the...
  6. "The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded": I was attempting to test making a standard user account and modifying the GPEDIT settings for user settings regarding running updates.I wanted to try changing the standard user settings to allow them to install updates.So while logged in as admin I created the standard user...
  7. The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: So i just reset my pc because it was running slow, when i try to log in I am hit with the error message above. I have been trying to resolve this for 4 hours by researching everything. When i try to go into safe mode all i see is a white screen with nothing but my mouse on...
  8. User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer: I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I recently updated from version 1803 to 1809, which seemed to go smooth. I had some network issues that were ultimately resolved in a thread here. My user account is an admin account & I don't use a password. I am now getting multiple errors in...
  9. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...
  10. User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.: How can I recover from this error message? I click on OK, and then see the sign on screen again prompting me to enter my MS password. Not able to login as this repeats ..... regards, . 14278

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user profile service 1521

2. event id 1521 windows 10

3. user profile events 1521

4. event id 1521,
  5. roaming profile error 1521 windows 10,
  6. windows event 1521,
  7. userprofileservice ID 1521,
  8. user profile server 1521,
  9. event 1521,
  10. Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming 2019,
  11. user profile services 1521,