Windows 10: Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events..

Discus and support Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I started getting this in my logs a lot: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AyushGupta434, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events..

Recently I started getting this in my logs a lot:

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
    Error Source: Corrected Machine Check
    Error Type: Translation Lookaside Buffer Error
    Processor APIC ID: 3

I'm wondering if this is a reason for also getting kernel 41 event - suddenly losing power. It happens every so often and more often than not it is when I'm playing a game or watching a video. I thought it might be GPU related but I've run several stress tests for over an hour and have not had a single crash. I also booted into safe mode and did not see any of the above warnings about the TLB error. I've also tried updating my BIOS but I cannot seem to resolve this issue... The most puzzling part is that in safe mode none of the warnings show up and no crashing as well which makes me believe it is not hardware related?

:)

AyushGupta434, Oct 16, 2020

2. event 41

Hello,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. Having said that, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to share them with us here. Your input is very much welcome in our Community.

Michelle Vil, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 16, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events..

New PC randomly restarting, Event 41 Kernel Power

Your event shows nothing; it is as OneMoar stated earlier:

Or this quote from MS explains the no event info here --> Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008 R2
    If you are absolutely sure your PSU is good... check all your connections and be sure they are secure and properly placed.
    It would probably be best to un-connect and re-connect each one.
    Even the header connectors on the MB, power to wall, UPS, surge protector, ... all power connections.
    Make sure there are no power connectors laying around getting shorted out, too.
    Turn off, if, any OCing.
    Reset the BIOS to defaults.
    Check for any over heating

Then deal with windows after your are positive there is no hardware problems.

95Viper, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events..

1. Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events.. - Similar Threads - Event event logger

2. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger Event id 19: I haveGPU: Radeon RX 6600CPU: Ryzen 5 5600MB: Msi b550 gaming gen 3RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhand im getting this error from 5-8 times a secondA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Bus/Interconnect...
  3. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Logger Event id 19: I haveGPU: Radeon RX 6600CPU: Ryzen 5 5600MB: Msi b550 gaming gen 3RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhand im getting this error from 5-8 times a secondA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Bus/Interconnect...
  4. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Critical event Kernel Power event 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical event Kernel Power event 41: I was playing a game of league and suddenly my screen went black for a few seconds and then came back on I checked the event viewer to see what had happened and this came up <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  6. Event 19 Whea-Logger Event viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event 19 Whea-Logger Event viewer: In event viewer i'm having this issue. This error started to happen in december, several times a day. Should I be worry about? Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine CheckError Type: Internal parity errorProcessor APIC ID: X (0-6) what do you...
  7. WHEA Logger Event ID 19

WHEA Logger Event ID 19: I have got a brand new build and have been getting this event id pop up every now and then I'm not sure if it's something to worry about as it isn't under critical or error in event viewer it only comes up as a warning. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by...
  8. WHEA logger event id 19

WHEA logger event id 19: https://imgur.com/a/A73SX0W Never had this before.The only thing I can think of is the updates from yesterday.Had like 3 different updates and 1 of them was cumulative.(cpu is a 9900k not oc'd) When the error happend I personally noticed nothing tbh and there's seems to be...
  9. Whea-logger event 19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whea-logger event 19: I am getting these warnings in the event viewer for about 1 day started at 3:00 at night, now seems that these errors have stopped when I updated Windows 10 to newest version 16299.214. Look at the photo, apcid,errortype [img] Why I am get those warnings in 21...
  10. Kernel Event 41

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel Event 41: Hello, Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I have been getting this Kernel Event 41 issue where my computer abruptly shuts down, no BSOD. As far as I know, this issue only occurs during high loads in CPU/ GPU demanding games. This issue occurs in the following...