Windows 10: Event 219, Kernel-PnP

Discus and support Event 219, Kernel-PnP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Văn Thái Hoàng, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any sound to the speakers there are no problems. But when I watch movies or listen to music or play games, there is sound coming out of the speakers after about 10 minutes, all USB ports on the computer and Bluetooth and Camera are frozen. 10 minutes later the machine appears BSOD with stop code MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEP

:)

Văn Thái Hoàng, Nov 29, 2023

2. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those two warnings keep poping up, can someone tell me how to fix this or something, thanks.

Event 219, Kernel-PnP 123897d1488750310t-warning-kernel-pnp-event-id-219-a-1.jpg

Event 219, Kernel-PnP 123898d1488750318t-warning-kernel-pnp-event-id-219-a-2.jpg

Thermaltake, Nov 29, 2023
  3. TenRec Win User
    Windows 10 Lock Up - Event #219 Kernel-PnP

Mine was set to automatic but i'm still getting Kernel PnP errors #219.

Also getting lockups a few minutes after logging in.

TenRec, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

Hi,

I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.

The kernel problem is specifically:
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_B58E&PID_9E84&MI_03&Col02\7&1344f0d8&0&0001.

I've checked my device manager for problem drivers, run SFC, and updated windows with no success in stopping the problem. That led me into trying to disable the Windows Driver Foundation – User-mode Driver Framework service associated with the error, but I cannot find the service in services.msc at all to disable nor does the cmd line disable context function. I also disabled HDD going to sleep with no clear luck.

My question is how do I disable this function or fix this issue?

Specs: Windows 10 v10.0.19041.1

Jalbright88, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Event 219, Kernel-PnP

1. Event 219, Kernel-PnP - Similar Threads - Event 219 Kernel

2. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  3. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  4. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  6. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  7. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  8. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Event 441, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 441, Kernel-PnP: Hi All, This problem shows when i've upgraded to WIndows 10, due to this problem. i've revert back to windows 7. This was not encountered while using windows 7. It seems like the system was not able to detect the audio output even thou its been installed. Device...
  10. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219: I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those...