Windows 10: event 360

Discus and support event 360 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So since a windows update earlier this year, every time my laptop restarts, not only are all my downloaded files that aren't stored in the user file... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CM145, Mar 17, 2021.

1. CM145 Win User

event 360

So since a windows update earlier this year, every time my laptop restarts, not only are all my downloaded files that aren't stored in the user file gone, but all the office 365 apps are signed out/uninstalled and I have to manually download and sign in into every app all over again. I also get logged out of my google account every time. I have scanned my laptop for malware and viruses and nothing comes up. When I try to add my school account to my laptop it gives me Error code: CAA50024. I tried to fix it, but this is as far as I could get. if anyone could help me, I would truly appreciate it, as this is extremely disruptive to my studies.
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="Message">Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.</Data>
    <Data Name="DeviceIsJoined">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="AADPrt">No</Data>
    <Data Name="NgcPolicyEnabled">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="NgcPostLogonProvisioningEnabled">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="NgcHardwarePolicyMet">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="UserIsRemote">Yes</Data>
    <Data Name="LogonCertRequired">Not Tested</Data>
    <Data Name="MachinePolicySource">none</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

CM145, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Event 360 user id ??

Hi,

please clarify is Event ID 360 or 369? What are you doing when the error occurs?

Igor Leyko, Mar 17, 2021
  4. event 360

unable to view O/U format videos in 360 mode

Hi KJChen1972,

To better address your concern, I recommend that you check the Microsoft Store to see a number
    of apps that you can use to open local videos that are 360 enabled. In this case, I suggest that you install
    360 Viewer app which you can download from the list. This is so you'd be able to associate video formats that are
    enabled with 360 capabilities. By following the steps indicated on this
    article, you can change the default apps by file type. This way, you'd be able to assign it to
    Microsoft Edge for videos that you want it to be played to enable the 360 Viewer.

In the event that if the issue still persist, I recommend that you post a feedback by using the
    Feedback Hub. You can use this article as a guide in the event that you've done the troubleshooting
    steps recommended and still the issue persists.

I'll be waiting for your response, to assist you further.

ErwinJames San, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

event 360

1. event 360 - Similar Threads - event 360

2. What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?: I'm getting a lot of warning and error events that I've never seen before and I'm not sure about what they are or why they would be happening, but I'm not going to overwhelm the post. This one stood out to me, I don't know why, but I don't really get much from Google when I...
  3. What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?: I'm getting a lot of warning and error events that I've never seen before and I'm not sure about what they are or why they would be happening, but I'm not going to overwhelm the post. This one stood out to me, I don't know why, but I don't really get much from Google when I...
  4. Stop error preceded by Events 28, 86, 10010, 15, 360, 6155

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop error preceded by Events 28, 86, 10010, 15, 360, 6155: Hello,I have recently built an all-new PC and purchased Windows 11 licence for it. However, when I installed some video games on it I found out I can't play for longer than 20-30 minutes before experiencing a system crash. Occasionally a BSoD shows up, but generally it's just...
  5. Stop error preceded by Events 28, 86, 10010, 15, 360, 6155

Stop error preceded by Events 28, 86, 10010, 15, 360, 6155: Hello,I have recently built an all-new PC and purchased Windows 11 licence for it. However, when I installed some video games on it I found out I can't play for longer than 20-30 minutes before experiencing a system crash. Occasionally a BSoD shows up, but generally it's just...
  6. Event ID 360 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 360 errors: I don't use Windows Hello for Business for anything. I logon with a password with a local account that is an administrator rights. I have disabled everything for that in local group policy, yet I still get a ton of these warnings....
  7. Event ID 360 errors

Event ID 360 errors: I don't use Windows Hello for Business for anything. I logon with a password with a local account that is an administrator rights. I have disabled everything for that in local group policy, yet I still get a ton of these warnings....
  8. WINDOWS 11 22H2 EVENT VIEWER ERRORS LSA 6155, 360 WIN HELLO, 15 WININIT, 1108...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 22H2 EVENT VIEWER ERRORS LSA 6155, 360 WIN HELLO, 15 WININIT, 1108...: All updates up to and including 22621.525 I don't have this issue with 22H1. I don't see any follow up with this issue from MS. I cannot upgrade with this type of error.Since the begining of the release of 22H2, all versions in my case and others that filed a similar response...
  9. WINDOWS 11 22H2 EVENT VIEWER ERRORS LSA 6155, 360 WIN HELLO, 15 WININIT, 1108...

WINDOWS 11 22H2 EVENT VIEWER ERRORS LSA 6155, 360 WIN HELLO, 15 WININIT, 1108...: All updates up to and including 22621.525 I don't have this issue with 22H1. I don't see any follow up with this issue from MS. I cannot upgrade with this type of error.Since the begining of the release of 22H2, all versions in my case and others that filed a similar response...
  10. Event ID 360

Event ID 360: I have disabled all the Windows Hello for Business local group policies, yet I get a ton of these errors. Computer is Win 11 Pro logging in as a local user or administrator. How do I totally disable Hello for Business so I don't get all these errors?...