Windows 10: Event 41 Bugcheck code 0

Discus and support Event 41 Bugcheck code 0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing because I have been having intermittent Event 41 Bugcheck code 0s for the past several months since building my computer. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by crawfse, Mar 21, 2021.

1. crawfse Win User

Event 41 Bugcheck code 0

Hello,

I am writing because I have been having intermittent Event 41 Bugcheck code 0s for the past several months since building my computer. I recently got a blue screen crash with event 41 bugcheck code 80 which is when I noticed the issues and dug into the event viewer. I asked about that specific code in another thread but given I now see that this has been a long-standing issue am wondering what I should do? I have run all sorts of stress tests on my pc since building it and have always passed. After the bugcheck 80, I also ran memtest just to be safe and passed this as well. What could be causing these issues and what should I do? I could really use some help as this is something that is quite concerning given the fact that the stress tests have never reported issues to me.

:)

crawfse, Mar 21, 2021

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Michelle Vil, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Event 41 Bugcheck code 0

Iis there a troubleshooter for event ID 41

Two cases for event ID 41:

1. The computer bugchecks with a Blue Screen of Death.

2. The computer restarts unexpectedly.

Please share the System logs with us. All steps here:

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to-...

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Event 41 Bugcheck code 0

1. Event 41 Bugcheck code 0 - Similar Threads - Event Bugcheck code

2. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug check code 0 event 41: EventDataBugcheckCode0BugcheckParameter10x0BugcheckParameter20x0BugcheckParameter30x0BugcheckParameter40x0SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn1CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalseC...
  3. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bug check code 0 event 41: EventDataBugcheckCode0BugcheckParameter10x0BugcheckParameter20x0BugcheckParameter30x0BugcheckParameter40x0SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn1CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalseC...
  4. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bugcheck 0x00000119 and Kernel-Power Event 41 and nvlddmkm event id 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck 0x00000119 and Kernel-Power Event 41 and nvlddmkm event id 0: Hi everyone, I recently in the past year or two have been struggling with my computer, I originally had a:GTX 1080 MSIRyzen 7 1700xAsrock Motherboard16gb DDR4 Ramm.2 500gbfor windows and other programs and 1tb gaming storageand of course a power supplyThe errors i typically...
  6. Bugcheck 0x00000119 and Kernel-Power Event 41 and nvlddmkm event id 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugcheck 0x00000119 and Kernel-Power Event 41 and nvlddmkm event id 0: Hi everyone, I recently in the past year or two have been struggling with my computer, I originally had a:GTX 1080 MSIRyzen 7 1700xAsrock Motherboard16gb DDR4 Ramm.2 500gbfor windows and other programs and 1tb gaming storageand of course a power supplyThe errors i typically...
  7. Event 41 Bugcheck code 80

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event 41 Bugcheck code 80: Hello, I recently switched out my ram from an rma and also installed a couple of audio drivers from MSI. Last night, as I was turning off my PC after playing a game, I got the following BSOD: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 3/17/2021 1:58:11...
  8. Event 41 Bugcheck code 80

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 41 Bugcheck code 80: Hello, I recently switched out my ram from an rma and also installed a couple of audio drivers from MSI. Last night, as I was turning off my PC after playing a game, I got the following BSOD: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...
  9. Event 41 Bugcheck code 126

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event 41 Bugcheck code 126: My PC just randomly restarted while I was chatting and playing some games with friends. My temperatures were normal. I just resumed playing immediately and there wasn't another random restart for the rest of the evening. Any idea why my desktop decided to restart while I was...
  10. Kernel Power 41 (63) bugcheck Code 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power 41 (63) bugcheck Code 0: I have a gaming computer which has been working perfectly for 2 months I only game on it mostly csgo, the problem begun a week ago when I was playing my pc rebooted. during all that day i couldnt play but other things than gaming my pc handle without rebooting. I fixed the...