Windows 10: Event 442 Kernel Pnp

Discus and support Event 442 Kernel Pnp in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use my password protected USB My passport suddenly it is not being read says malfunction - but when I do in details EVENT 442 Kernel Pnp comes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohammedMujtabaAhmed, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Event 442 Kernel Pnp

I use my password protected USB My passport suddenly it is not being read says malfunction - but when I do in details

EVENT 442 Kernel Pnp comes up and I can't read on any computer thanks

<QueryList>

<Query Id="0" Path="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration">

<Select Path="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration">*[System/Provider[@Name='Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP'] and EventData/Data[@Name='DeviceInstanceID']='USB\VID_0000&amp;PID_0002\5&amp;1BE9AF57&amp;0&amp;4']</Select>

<Select Path="System">*[System/Provider[@Name='Microsoft-Windows-UserPnp'] and UserData/*/DeviceInstanceID='USB\VID_0000&amp;PID_0002\5&amp;1BE9AF57&amp;0&amp;4']</Select>

</Query>

</QueryList>

:)

MohammedMujtabaAhmed, Feb 25, 2020
  2. JudyJo828 Win User

Event 410 kernel pnp

I have win 10 & Lenovo Yoga 3 laptop/tablet & use an external PS2 or HID compatible wireless mouse. Fn F6 command is supposed to disable the mousepad on the laptop but only does it intermittently.

I use the wireless mouse b/c the mouse pad on the actual laptop is exactly in the middle, just below the keyboard, where one would rest their hands to type. Hence my hands constantly brush against it, moving the mouse all over the place.

I tried disabling it in the Programs and Features list - didn't help. So I I deleted the program, was called Synaptics something . . . don't know exactly b/c it's gone now. And yet - here I am, trying to hold my hands in the air as I type so I can write
    this - and BOTH the wireless mouse and the mousepad on the keyboard are functioning. it's driving me nuts.

Anyway, I looked at the properties of the wireless mouse and saw several of the "event 410 kernel pnp' in the list, and know that's an error of some sort.

I'd like to just disable the tablet entirely, and that mousepad that shouldn't be functioning but still is. HELP

JudyJo828, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those two warnings keep poping up, can someone tell me how to fix this or something, thanks.

Event 442 Kernel Pnp [​IMG]

Event 442 Kernel Pnp [​IMG]

Thermaltake, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Event 442 Kernel Pnp

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Event 442 Kernel Pnp

1. Event 442 Kernel Pnp - Similar Threads - Event 442 Kernel

2. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  3. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  4. Kernel-PnP Event ID 411

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-PnP Event ID 411: Hello . One question, for a few days now, every time I enter a heavy internet task such as a game or this type of program, suddenly my Wi-Fi disconnects and I have to reinstall it with inactive in the device manager to make it work again in the Windows errors section. I also...
  5. Kernel-PnP Event ID 411

Kernel-PnP Event ID 411: Hello . One question, for a few days now, every time I enter a heavy internet task such as a game or this type of program, suddenly my Wi-Fi disconnects and I have to reinstall it with inactive in the device manager to make it work again in the Windows errors section. I also...
  6. error event 411 kernel pnp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error event 411 kernel pnp: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_9BC81849&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem5.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: igfxLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x15Problem Status: 0x0help me....
  7. error event 411 kernel pnp

error event 411 kernel pnp: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_9BC81849&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem5.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: igfxLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x15Problem Status: 0x0help me....
  8. Problem: Kernel PnP 442. My USB Mic doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem: Kernel PnP 442. My USB Mic doesn't work: I have Windows 10, updated the last version. I was using with no problem an USB Mic ZOOM H2. As soon as I installed a Focusrite Sound Card, I couldn't make my H2 work anymore. ZOOM H2 drivers are Ok, Windows still recognice it when I connect the H2 Mic, all sound...
  9. Event 442 Kernel PnP for USB with Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event 442 Kernel PnP for USB with Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro: I have tried updating USB drivers, uninstalling USB controller and devices, and confirmed I have the latest version Bios. But I cannot get the USB driver to successfully migrate. Is this a hardware failure in my laptop?...
  10. Event 441, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 441, Kernel-PnP: Hi All, This problem shows when i've upgraded to WIndows 10, due to this problem. i've revert back to windows 7. This was not encountered while using windows 7. It seems like the system was not able to detect the audio output even thou its been installed. Device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel-pnp 442

2. event id 442 kernel-pnp

3. microsoft windows kernel pnp 442

4. evenement 442 kernel pnp,
  5. ereignis 442 kernel pnp,
  6. karnel-pnp 442,
  7. device event 442,
  8. event 442- kernel pnp,
  9. kernel pnp,
  10. kernel pnp error 442,
  11. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration du périphérique 442,