Windows 10: Event 4624 log deleted

Discus and support Event 4624 log deleted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Event 4624 logs are written to Security logs at windows 10, why are these deleted from Security logs in tens of seconds?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bo Liang, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Bo Liang Win User

Event 4624 log deleted

Event 4624 logs are written to Security logs at windows 10, why are these deleted from Security logs in tens of seconds?

:)

Bo Liang, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Events 4672 & 4624 Win 10 Freezes - special LOGON ?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you on a domain network?
    2. May I know the make and the model number of your system?

The event logs you have provided seems to be the security logs that is generated when you login to your system. For more information on the event that was generated, you can check
    4672(S): Special privileges assigned to new logon.

The Windows error logs will be located at Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System.

Please follow the step below and check if it works for you.

Step: Improve Windows 10 Performance.

Try some of the following suggestions to help
    make your Windows 10 PC run better
    . The steps are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that fixes the problem, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Note: The last step on the article contains Windows Reset, I suggest you not to perform Windows reset, as there is a change your data and applications will be wiped and also
    the OS will reverted back to previous version you upgraded from.

If the issue still persists, please reply to this post with more information so that we can identify the root cause of this issue and assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Event 4672 & 4624 & 5379 PC Freezing

I have had this for a while now but it seems to have gotten worse recently. My PC has been freezing (1-4 seconds every hour or so) and the only thing that I can tie in is these Events happening at the same time as the freeze all the time.

Events 4672 (Special privileges assigned to new logon) and 4624 (An account was successfully logged on) happen together 3 times and Event 5379 (Credential Manager credentials were read) happens 9 times and i'm positive this is what is causing this.

Anyone have any thoughts as to why this causes a lockup?

Ryan Olrod, Feb 19, 2019
  4. nancy3243 Win User

Event 4624 log deleted

Event Error Log

Windows 10 Event Error Log - Summary Section

One of the Logs listed needs to be deleted since this application has been removed from my laptop. Is there anyway to remove it from the Log -Summary Section?

nancy3243, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Event 4624 log deleted

1. Event 4624 log deleted - Similar Threads - Event 4624 log

2. MANY Event ID 4624/4625 with Printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MANY Event ID 4624/4625 with Printers: Hi everyone !I have a Print Server installed on my Windows Server, with 10 printers installed on it.Then, my end-users are manually installing these printers through the Control Panel > Printers > Add a printer > Through the Active Directory. This is working.BUT I found out...
  3. MANY Event ID 4624/4625 with Printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MANY Event ID 4624/4625 with Printers: Hi everyone !I have a Print Server installed on my Windows Server, with 10 printers installed on it.Then, my end-users are manually installing these printers through the Control Panel > Printers > Add a printer > Through the Active Directory. This is working.BUT I found out...
  4. MANY Event ID 4624/4625 with Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. why there is a need to delete event logs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why there is a need to delete event logs?: Hello, I wanted to know for what this code was written@echo off FOR /F "tokens=1,2*" %%V IN 'bcdedit' DO SET adminTest=%%V IF %adminTest%==Access goto noAdmin for /F "tokens=*" %%G in 'wevtutil.exe el' DO call :do_clear "%%G" echo. echo goto theEnd :do_clear echo clearing %1...
  6. event id 4624

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event id 4624: Shutting down sky-rim, this event claims to be for old versions of windows why is it running and why is it shutting down my game? Also how do I stop it I'm running win 10 home? also 4672....
  7. Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer: Hi guys. Lets say I went out and left my laptop at home. When I come back I notice many "Audit Success" logs with ID 4624 in the Event Viewer during the time I was out. Is this something I should be concerned about and that someone has been trying to access my laptop? Thanks!...
  8. Deleting All Event Logs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deleting All Event Logs: I know that the event logs are stored here: C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs Can you just delete the logs that are present in this folder? Or do you have to do it another way so Windows 10 doesn't error out? 164124
  9. Cant Delete event log file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Delete event log file: Hi I've been trying to delete appsanywhere so that I can reinstall it however it won't give me the option to reinstall. I think that this is because there are still two files from the software on my PC. These files are "AppsAnywhereExternalUpdater.evtx"...
  10. Event 4672 & 4624 & 5379 PC Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 4672 & 4624 & 5379 PC Freezing: I have had this for a while now but it seems to have gotten worse recently. My PC has been freezing (1-4 seconds every hour or so) and the only thing that I can tie in is these Events happening at the same time as the freeze all the time. Events 4672 (Special privileges...