Windows 10: Event 51 followed by Event 157 system errors

Discus and support Event 51 followed by Event 157 system errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For the past couple of weeks i have been receiving pages and pages of system 51 errors: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR2 during a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NK_843, Oct 29, 2019.

1. NK_843 Win User

Event 51 followed by Event 157 system errors

For the past couple of weeks i have been receiving pages and pages of system 51 errors: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR2 during a paging operation. This is then followed by a system 157 error: "Disk 1 has been surprise removed" which results in the hard drive disappearing from my system.

The hard drive only appears again with all of its files when my computer is restarted.

These system errors are happening on a constant day to day basis with no common thread and it is making my computer unusable.

Any help or assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

NK_843, Oct 29, 2019

2. Event ID: 51 An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operation in Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

This Error event indicates that an error was detected on a physical hard disk during a disk paging operation. This problem occurs if an I/O operation to a hard disk is unsuccessful. If an I/O operation to a hard disk is unsuccessful, the Windows operating
    system logs Event ID 51 in the System log.

I suggest you to refer the link below.

Information about Event ID 51

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/244780

Hope is this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 29, 2019
  3. spike47 Win User
    Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Event 51 followed by Event 157 system errors - Similar Threads - Event followed Event

2. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...: I have just bought a new laptop, and within the first week it has crashed daily.When I look at the logs I usually see either Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41. Event 10010 also appears but isn't always when it crashes it's just there sometimes when i check, even if...
  3. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...: I have just bought a new laptop, and within the first week it has crashed daily.When I look at the logs I usually see either Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41. Event 10010 also appears but isn't always when it crashes it's just there sometimes when i check, even if...
  4. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Disk has been surprise removed, Event ID 157

in Windows 10 News
    Disk has been surprise removed, Event ID 157: [ATTACH]If the Event Viewer is showing an error message called Disk has been surprise removed with Event ID 157, this article will be useful for you. Here are some of the working solutions that will troubleshoot this issue on your computer. Whether it is showing Disk 0, Disk...
  7. Event 51 ~ Error During Paging Operation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 51 ~ Error During Paging Operation: Hi all. had Photoshop hang up on me a couple times today, on looking at my Events i've found a bunch of Event 51s references the drive the file is on. Google seems to suggest it's not an immediately critical issue, but i was wondering if there's any tweaks or whatever i can...
  8. Event ID Error 157 Security Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID Error 157 Security Query: I noticed an Event ID Error 157 as noted below. Is it recommended to run the command bcdedit /set hypervisorschedulertype core? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Hyper-V-Hypervisor Date: 05/09/2020 06:21:59 Event ID: 157 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords:...
  9. Event view showing the following

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event view showing the following: I'm getting the following on my Dell 780 sff, windows 10. After shutdown typically after 12:00am new day my pc boots some what with blink green power light. I'm confused. 25 yrs in this business as company owner, College & H.S. instructor. The application-specific...
  10. Event Log - Disk Error 51 - HDD became Empty till restart.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event Log - Disk Error 51 - HDD became Empty till restart.: Okay i am really scared cause i have no clue what's going on. I was just randomly checking my event logs, not cause anything was wrong but just looking at it. And there was Tons of Disk errors. "An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 during a paging...