Windows 10: Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request

Discus and support Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to login to the website I develop, I get an event log Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request It will repeatedly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WinstonChang, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request

When I try to login to the website I develop, I get an event log

Event code: 4007

URL authorization failed for the request

It will repeatedly redirect to login page

my webconfig

authentication mode="Forms">

<forms loginUrl="Login.aspx" defaultUrl="default.aspx" timeout="300" protection="All" cookieless="UseDeviceProfile" />

</authentication>

how to fix this issue?
    thanks!

:)

WinstonChang, Jul 29, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 29, 2020
  3. titan5800 Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Jul 29, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request

computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request

1. Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request - Similar Threads - Event code 4007

2. Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization: Both of my kids own a Surface Pro with Family Safety enabled and various content /screen time settings enabled. On my daughter's Surface, she is able to request authorization while at school through Family Safety, which notifies me of the request, and which I can approve from...
  3. Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization: Both of my kids own a Surface Pro with Family Safety enabled and various content /screen time settings enabled. On my daughter's Surface, she is able to request authorization while at school through Family Safety, which notifies me of the request, and which I can approve from...
  4. Service Control manager 4007

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Control manager 4007: PC: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000 XMP Aorus Z490 Pro Ax Rtx Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC ( stock ) Seasonic Tx-850 Prime Titanium Windows 10 up to date newest drivers Hey guys again. ). I have a question. I left for 2 hours Quake 2 with RTX settings on 1440P. No...
  5. Service Control manager 4007

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Control manager 4007: PC: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000 XMP Aorus Z490 Pro Ax Rtx Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC stock Seasonic Tx-850 Prime Titanium Windows 10 up to date newest drivers Hey guys again. . I have a question. I left for 2 hours Quake 2 with RTX settings on 1440P. No...
  6. ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 the request is not supported... Why??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 the request is not supported... Why??: I try to install QuickTime and ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 The request is not supported appeared, i also try to run as administrator it says same thing, When i tried to install another app to check it just same I searched for answer but there's no same problem or...
  7. Code 43 'The USB set address request failed'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 43 'The USB set address request failed': I am trying to connect a new high speed CFExpress Card Reader Delkin DDReader-54 to my Windows 10 with all updates, 64 bit PC, USB 3 port, and get the following error: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 The USB set address request...
  8. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.: The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.34 Server at cherbourgmemory.org Port 80...
  9. URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    URL Access. The requested URL was rejected: While trying to access MY Account on the Facebook home page I get the following message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 12399196352592755151 When using the Edge browser. It works fine on inprivate Window (Edge) and...
  10. a request for device descriptor request failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a request for device descriptor request failed: hello guys in my device manager there is a yellow triangle on a usb device driver saying : a request for device descriptor request failed first i thought maybe 1 of my us ports not working but when i tested all ports are working even card reader but the error is still there i...