Windows 10: Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

Discus and support Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last two months to three months when I am running games, my computer keeps randomly restarting. When I look at the reliability report for why,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GusD'Amico, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

For the last two months to three months when I am running games, my computer keeps randomly restarting. When I look at the reliability report for why, I get the following. My computer has no problems booting up and it is not a boot up problem. It only occurs when the computer has been running video games which is very frustrating to suddenly lose progress. It occurs randomly. Sometimes I can play without a problem. Other times I only last 30 to 45 minutes before it crashes and reboots.

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 133
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: 501
    Parameter 3: 500
    Parameter 4: fffff80045973358
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

GusD'Amico, Nov 3, 2019

2. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Nov 3, 2019
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 3, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

1. Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133 - Similar Threads - Event Code Bluescreen

2. Bluescreen Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Error Code 133: Hellofrom a couple of days my Windows 11 keeps crashing randomly, some times after few minutes after boot, sometimes after some hours.It seems that the crashes occurs independently from what I'm doing: crashes occurs when browsing or viewing a local video but also while...
  3. Bluescreen Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen Error Code 133: Hellofrom a couple of days my Windows 11 keeps crashing randomly, some times after few minutes after boot, sometimes after some hours.It seems that the crashes occurs independently from what I'm doing: crashes occurs when browsing or viewing a local video but also while...
  4. Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133: HiFor the last few weeks, my desktop has been crashing whenever I am gaming. I have not been able to hunt the source for these crashes and the crashes themselves are pretty irregular. Sometimes I am able to freely play for 1-2 hrs, sometimes my game crashes within 5...
  5. Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133: HiFor the last few weeks, my desktop has been crashing whenever I am gaming. I have not been able to hunt the source for these crashes and the crashes themselves are pretty irregular. Sometimes I am able to freely play for 1-2 hrs, sometimes my game crashes within 5...
  6. Event Code BlueScreen Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Code BlueScreen Code 133: Hi,I've been having issues with a new laptop bluescreening every few days with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code. It just occurs randomly. Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: 501Parameter 3: 500Parameter 4: fffff806362fb320OS version:...
  7. Event Code BlueScreen Code 133

Event Code BlueScreen Code 133: Hi,I've been having issues with a new laptop bluescreening every few days with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code. It just occurs randomly. Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: 501Parameter 3: 500Parameter 4: fffff806362fb320OS version:...
  8. Event Code BlueScreen Code 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133: For the last month I have been getting a blue screen: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎23/‎11/‎2020 10:41 Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 133 Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 1e00 Parameter 3:...
  10. Problem Event BlueScreen Code 133

Problem Event BlueScreen Code 133: Ok, so, I just got an Acer Aspire 3 yesterday, and got to be honest, really regretting paying for this thing, the first time i booted it up and set it all up, downloaded on program, and it crashed, I figured it was a one time incident, however, just this morning while i was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen 133

2. bluescreen code 133

3. blue screen code 133