Windows 10: event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop

Discus and support event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i updated computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 i heard this could be part of the issue. no other game has this issue but one. the game will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by njc, May 13, 2020.

1. NJC
    njc Win User

event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop

i updated computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 i heard this could be part of the issue.

no other game has this issue but one. the game will work fine for two or three weeks then start crashing 5 min into game strait to desktop. at time of crash it will have one or multiple DCOM errors in the event viewer.

event #1
    The server {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
    event id: 10010

event #2
    The server {784E29F4-5EBE-4279-9948-1E8FE941646D} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

event #3
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user R2-D2\Nolan SID (S-1-5-21-3479006448-430327547-2547438636-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    event id: 10016

event #4
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscCloudBackupProvider
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    to the user R2-D2\Nolan SID (S-1-5-21-3479006448-430327547-2547438636-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    event id 10016

event#5
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    event id 1001

event#6
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

event#7
    Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    event id 10016

event #2 and #3 are the most common and re occurring events in the viewer. i did not even see the other ones until recently.

How to Fix the DistributedCOM Error 10016 in Windows 10 this seemed to have the most in depth error fix but i have not tried all of it yet.
    for 1. Edit the Windows Registry to Fix DCOM Error 10016 it scared me to delete stuff and i would love any advice if i should do this. and if so how should i do a back up to make sure i can revert if there is an issue.

2. Enable DCOM Permissions for Specific Error, Edit the CLSID Permissions it refuses to let me replace all child permissions.
    since i could not complete step one of this fix i did not try the other steps.

have searched many fixes on top of this one on different forms most did nothing. any help would be much appreciated

:)

2. NJC
    njc Win User

i updated computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 i heard this could be part of the issue.

no other game has this issue but one. the game will work fine for two or three weeks then start crashing 5 min into game strait to desktop. at time of crash it will have one or multiple DCOM errors in the event viewer.

event #1
    The server {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

event #2
    The server {784E29F4-5EBE-4279-9948-1E8FE941646D} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

event #3
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

event #4
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscCloudBackupProvider
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    event id 10016

event#5
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    event id 1001

event#6
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection
    and APPID
    Unavailable

event#7
    Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    event id 10016

event #2 and #3 are the most common and re occurring events in the viewer. i did not even see the other ones until recently.

How to Fix the DistributedCOM Error 10016 in Windows 10 this seemed to have the most in depth error fix but i have not tried all of it yet.
    for 1. Edit the Windows Registry to Fix DCOM Error 10016 it scared me to delete stuff and i would love any advice if i should do this. and if so how should i do a back up to make sure i can revert if there is an issue.

2. Enable DCOM Permissions for Specific Error, Edit the CLSID Permissions it refuses to let me replace all child permissions.
    since i could not complete step one of this fix i did not try the other steps.

have searched many fixes on top of this one on different forms most did nothing. any help would be much appreciated

3. Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games

so for the past few days ive beeen trying to troubleshoot this issue. it seems to have arisen from a windows update , but now i cant play a game for more than 5 minutes. IN event viewer i was getting dcom erorr 10016 but having seemingly fixed that issue
    now im lucky if i can spawn in a game , in menus and everything else its fine. This seems to be happening with most of my games and its getting frustrating.

Fresh install of win 10

Just to name a few ,

App error 1000

Dcom error 10010

dcom error 10016

service control manager error 7023

Everything is up to date

I should eloaborate games only crsah to desktop.

Please help.

GeorgeSmith94, May 13, 2020
  4. event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop

Games crashing to desktop

Hi All my games are crashing to the desktop , i did have error 10016 in event viewer but have fixed that now but still my games crash to desktop. Everything is up to date , done a fresh install of windows 10 but didn't install updates as i beleived that
    was the issue.

Made another question about this earlier today and someone responded about using CMD to run sfcnow but my CMD prompt wasnt working , opening and closing straight away. so another install of windows 10 and cmd prompt is working again.

Now event viewer isnt showing any errors after the games crash to desktop.

GeorgeSmith94, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop - Similar Threads - event error 10010

2. Event ID 10016 DistributedCOM crashing pc while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 10016 DistributedCOM crashing pc while gaming: Out of the blue my pc started to reboot randomly while gaming. It became more and more regularly. After some google searches I found that every time I had a crash there was a warining in the Event viewer, windows log. The details are as follows: The application-specific...
  3. Error: Event 10016, DistributedCOM crashing PC during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Event 10016, DistributedCOM crashing PC during games: First off I'm on the most recent version of windows 11 pro. I've noticed some high instability recently in my PC despite no major changes past regular windows updates. In event viewer, the following warnings always show up:Event 10016, DisctributedCOMThe application-specific...
  4. Error: Event 10016, DistributedCOM crashing PC during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Event 10016, DistributedCOM crashing PC during games: First off I'm on the most recent version of windows 11 pro. I've noticed some high instability recently in my PC despite no major changes past regular windows updates. In event viewer, the following warnings always show up:Event 10016, DisctributedCOMThe application-specific...
  5. Error: Event 10016, DistributedCOM crashing programs and games, not harmless

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Event 10016, DistributedCOM crashing programs and games, not harmless: I've been having this issue with various programs and applications for months; this event causing crash to desktop and occasional BSODs. Crashes can occur from about twice a day to within a minute of each other. It is completely random, from low intensity tasks like browsing...
  6. event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop: i updated computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 i heard this could be part of the issue. no other game has this issue but one. the game will work fine for two or three weeks then start crashing 5 min into game strait to desktop. at time of crash it will have one or...
  7. 10016 error keeps returning and crashes games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10016 error keeps returning and crashes games: Hello, for quite some time now I keep having 10016 distributed com errors when playing games. The game Return Of Reckoning for example crashes. And when I go to my log, there is always the same returning error. I've been looking all over the internet and in forums but none of...
  8. Constant Crashing when running games: Event Error 10016 DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Crashing when running games: Event Error 10016 DistributedCOM: Hey. i've seen others with the same error but im confused as to how I should go about solving. Primarily, i'm unaware about how to view my corresponding service in event viewer to change its properties in component services. Any help is appreciated!...
  9. Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer: So my games keep crashing and after searching in google, people said to check event viewer. there are multiple error 10016 in there but there are 10 on the exact same time. I searched for a fix but when i get into the DCOM Config everything is greyed out. This is the...
  10. Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM: I am having a number of events that seem to be located repeatedly with the source: DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010 and Event ID: 10016 also getting repeatedly Service Control Manager Event ID: 7031 Those are the Errors I have gotten about 900 times since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. distributedcom 10010サーバー {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5} は