Windows 10: event error 219 bsod help?

Discus and support event error 219 bsod help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by badzad31, May 23, 2022.

1. badzad31 Win User

event error 219 bsod help?

I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which I'll post below with the rest of the info. I'm just not sure how to actually go about fixing the issue. https://www.dropbox.com/s/368ox0cdu5w7qkr/LAPTOP-4KQODMU5.speccy?dl=0 here's my computer specshttps://www.dropbox.com/s/ofux4u6j5ayff38/minidump.rar?dl=0 here's the minidump file after the bsod from using the Verifier.The verifier came back with the results of iocbios2.sys, driver verifier detected violation.I'd appreciate any help as

:)

badzad31, May 23, 2022
  2. Cbarnhorst, May 23, 2022
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 23, 2022
  4. event error 219 bsod help?

\Driver\WudfRd 219 crash while i am playing a game

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

Method 1.

Let’s try simple steps and check if that helps. I would suggest you to disconnect all the external devices which connected to the system and check if the issue still persist.

Method 2.

I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the game and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for the game, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    Method 3.

If the issue still persist, go to the computer manufacturer website and check if there are any updated hardware driver is available.

Also, I suggest you to check all the Windows update and install the same.

You can also visit the below link for more information.

Event ID 219: Windows Kernel PNP - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Please post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 23, 2022
Thema:

event error 219 bsod help?

1. event error 219 bsod help? - Similar Threads - event error 219

2. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  3. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  4. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  5. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  6. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. event error 219 bsod help?

event error 219 bsod help?: I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which I'll post below with the rest of the info. I'm just not sure how to actually go about fixing the issue....
  8. event error 219 bsod help?

event error 219 bsod help?: I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which I'll post below with the rest of the info. I'm just not sure how to actually go about fixing the issue....
  9. random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?: Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down...
  10. Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?: Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down...