Windows 10: Event error code multiple times a day.

Discus and support Event error code multiple times a day. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone help with this event error I am experiencing multiple times per day? My event viewer is full of Event 1534 "Profile notification of event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LRoseville, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Event error code multiple times a day.

Can anyone help with this event error I am experiencing multiple times per day?

My event viewer is full of Event 1534 "Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details "

:)

LRoseville, Nov 23, 2018

2. Two ESENT event errors happening several times a day??

Hi,
    Since Nov. 15 I have seen two ESENT errors (Event 490 and Event 454) every day ... sometimes two or three times a day listed in my Event Viewer. I have googled the daylights out of it and still come up empty ... at least for my computer 'expertise' (meaning 'or lack of') ...lol.

For the record I am using an All-In-One HP Pavilion 23-g017c (x64) AMD A6-5200 APU w/Radeon HD Graphics, running Windows 10, Version 1607, version 14393.447, using the Edge Browser while utilizing Windows Firewall and Windows Defender as my major security programs.

Event 490 says: taskhostw (3324) WebCacheLocal: An attempt to open the file "C:\Users\harts\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\V01.log" for read / write access failed with system error 32 (0x00000020): "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. ". The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8).

Event 454 says: taskhostw (3324) WebCacheLocal: Database recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -1032.

Both appear at the same time usually about 8-10 minutes after booting up and then anywhere between two to four hours later.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Nov 23, 2018
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 23, 2018
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Event error code multiple times a day.

Two ESENT event errors happening several times a day??

After doing a bit of research it appears that the WebCache is being corrupted. You might want to scan your PC with Malewarebytes Free to see if you've picked up a PUP. Here is where I found some info although you've probably already looked here:
    Eventvwr reporting Webcache problems Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums

SoFine409, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Event error code multiple times a day.

1. Event error code multiple times a day. - Similar Threads - Event error code

2. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  3. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSoD errors multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSoD errors multiple times a day: Hello, one PC is experiencing continuous blue screen errors, few times each day. It's on warranty period and I already changed motherboard and power supply. Also checked memory for errors with Memtest86, reinstalled Windows and updated uefi firmware, nothing helps. I'm...
  6. Random BSoD errors multiple times a day

Random BSoD errors multiple times a day: Hello, one PC is experiencing continuous blue screen errors, few times each day. It's on warranty period and I already changed motherboard and power supply. Also checked memory for errors with Memtest86, reinstalled Windows and updated uefi firmware, nothing helps. I'm...
  7. Random BSoD errors multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.: Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue screens.These bluescreens over the past month or so have increased in frequency and I am puzzled as to what to do to fix the...
  9. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  10. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...