Windows 10: Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

Discus and support Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I have this odd quirk the past few days. Sometimes on certain windows apps like Netflix or System settings it will hang till I close out but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Redbatman Win User

Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

So I have this odd quirk the past few days. Sometimes on certain windows apps like Netflix or System settings it will hang till I close out but when I go back into them it acts normal and when I check the event log it gives me this.

Audio Orchestrator Power Event: Battery Saver Is Not Enabled, Voice Activation Ready

Any reason why this may be happening?

:)

Redbatman, Feb 14, 2018

2. Crashing Windows 10 after waking up from sleep mode

Hello Ivan,

We appreciate that you have provided us the Event IDs regarding your concern. This helped us to better understand your issue and provide you the appropriate suggestions. However, we need additional information before we proceed. Kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Have you done any recent changes prior to this issue like Windows updates or installation of a new software?
    • Can you try to uninstall the software interface that you tried to update and install it back? Check if the issue is the same.

In the meantime, you can check out the support articles below regarding the Event IDs that you have provided us:

Let us know should you need further assistance. We'll be more than happy to help.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 14, 2018
  3. JH17-23 Win User
    Same sequence of Event ID: 7031 errors show up in my event log daily.

The following sequence of events shows up in my event log daily, it seems to have no impact on my PC at all, but seeing it constantly has me worried.

The sequence is as follows appearing earliest in the event log to most recent, however all 4 of the events take place at the exact same time:

EVENT ID: 7031

The Sync Host_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

The Contact Data_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

EVENT ID: 7031:

The User Data Storage_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

The User Data Access_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Any ideas on what this error is and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

JH17-23, Feb 14, 2018
  4. Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

That looks like an informational event, not sure it is root cause.

Does anything show in reliability history?

If this started in the past few days I would be suspecting updates, patch Tuesday was the 13th.

Have you seen if you received any new drivers? If so I would roll them back and block driver updates. Option four of this tutorial.

Enable or Disable Driver Updates in Windows Update in Windows 10

Test.

If that is not root cause then I would concentrate on updates. You may have to uninstall them. To prevent their immediate re-installation you may have to hide them.

Hide or Show Windows Updates in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 15, 2018
  5. Redbatman Win User
    I decided to restart my computer and that seems to have fixed it. I did restart it on Tuesday since of that update. And no I don't have Windows update my drivers, I learned that listen long ago.

I will check reliability history later to try to find more info.

Redbatman, Feb 15, 2018
  6. Chantaje Win User
    Redbatman, did you ever go back and search for this SpeechRuntime event? I get it every few hours and I've disabled Cortana everywhere, yet she lurks in my task manager even now.

I've followed all current directions given by Microsoft for disabling Voice Recognition, but their path does not match with mine. I did find it in my control panel, but nothing even resembling a disable option. I'm running 10 Pro, but their directions appeared to be from a completely different version of Windows.

My mics aren't enabled but still, I feel like if Microsoft is going to be like this I might as well get a Mac.

Chantaje, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

1. Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime - Similar Threads - Event SpeechRuntime

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  6. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  7. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  8. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  9. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: So recently my friend got himself a computer. And lately he has been having problems with it. I am an IT-person. But figuring out everything by event viewer isn't my specialty. He has been having problems with power on his computer. There was a few times that his computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Audio Orchestrator Power Event: Battery Saver Is Not Enabled Voice Activation Ready

2. audio orchestrator power event

3. audio orchestrator voice activation ready app

4. event 1 speechruntime Voice Activation - Hardware-offload Supported,
  5. windows 10 SpeechRUntime event viewer,
  6. event id 1 speechruntime,
  7. audio orchestator could not start,
  8. error 1 speech runtime,
  9. audio orchestrator speech runtime error,
  10. audio orchestrator power event speech runtime,
  11. windows 10 audio orchestrator,
  12. windows event speechruntime,
  13. windows 10 audio orchestrator power event,