Windows 10: Event ID 10010 error

Discus and support Event ID 10010 error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I noticed this error in my event viewer when I went to check after a game I was playing crashed. It had this message: The server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SammyFeed231, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Event ID 10010 error

I noticed this error in my event viewer when I went to check after a game I was playing crashed. It had this message: The server Windows.Media.Capture.Internal.AppCaptureShell did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Not really sure what to make of it since I haven't really noticed any problems with my PC.

:)

SammyFeed231, Dec 4, 2022

2. Are you getting DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010 errors with 11.4?

For those that updated to Cat 11.4 could you check the event viewer's Administrative Events (type Event Viewer in Start's search box, click on it, let it load, then select Custom View then Admin. Events) to see if you are getting: DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010, E10F6C3A-F1AE-4ADC-AA9D-2FE6552566 errors? To check if you are continuing to get them pick a specific time to reboot and once back up to desktop check the event viewer again to see if the error pops up again at the time the PC shutdown.

EastCoasthandle, Dec 4, 2022
  3. AsRock Win User
    Are you getting DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010 errors with 11.4?

Only by ID in fact ever since i have installed the 11.4's i get these kind of errors
    Application 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe' (pid 2188) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..

Although i have had 0 issue's using the computer and even though it's listed as 10010 the XML tells a totally different story lol.

AsRock, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Joanne Win User

Event ID 10010 error

Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM

Hello again..

It is unbelievable what is happening to me *Sad *Sad

I have followed the procedure described in post #90 of this thread, step-by-step!! And... after rebooting a couple of times the same error appears again!! See Event Viewer screenshot of my post #232.

Can anyone, please, tell me what am I doing wrong?!

Joanne, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Event ID 10010 error

1. Event ID 10010 error - Similar Threads - Event 10010 error

2. Trying to Track down the cause of crashes ands errors. Event ID 41 and Event ID 10010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Track down the cause of crashes ands errors. Event ID 41 and Event ID 10010: Issue:I am seeing somewhat frequent crashes and errors. Happens mostly while playing video games, but has also happened while playing Videos on Youtube.I'm not really sure where to start to being to figure out the source of the issue, or what tools to use to...
  3. Trying to Track down the cause of crashes ands errors. Event ID 41 and Event ID 10010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Track down the cause of crashes ands errors. Event ID 41 and Event ID 10010: Issue:I am seeing somewhat frequent crashes and errors. Happens mostly while playing video games, but has also happened while playing Videos on Youtube.I'm not really sure where to start to being to figure out the source of the issue, or what tools to use to...
  4. Event ID 10010 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 10010 error: I noticed this error in my event viewer when I went to check after a game I was playing crashed. It had this message: The server Windows.Media.Capture.Internal.AppCaptureShell did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Not really sure what to make of it since I...
  5. Event ID 10010 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 10010 error: I noticed this error in my event viewer when I went to check after a game I was playing crashed. It had this message: The server Windows.Media.Capture.Internal.AppCaptureShell did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Not really sure what to make of it since I...
  6. Windows suddenly freezing - Event ID- 10010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows suddenly freezing - Event ID- 10010: Hi Microsoft Team,Hope you all doing well. Windows is suddenly freezing. it happened last night. when it freezes my mouse and keyboard also not working then I had to do a force shutdown. And it happened now as well. I did force shutdown and restarted it.When i check event...
  7. Event ID 10010 error with Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Event ID 10010 error with Microsoft Edge: Hi guys, recently I found there are many event id 10010 errors involving Microsoft edge. Has anyone encountered this? Is there any ways to resolve this? Beside some lags when using edge browser I have no other problem. Thanks in advance... 99154
  8. Event ID 7023 & 10010 errors in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 7023 & 10010 errors in windows 10: Hi guys, Encounter Event ID 7023 & 10010 errors. Attached are the snapshots for the errors. Please kindly advise how can I solve these errors, thanks in advance. John [img] [img] 68077
  9. Windows 10 Event ID 10010 CDP User Service Error

Windows 10 Event ID 10010 CDP User Service Error: So I have been getting this error since the start of the year. Event ID 10010 and service errors every few minutes. Was wondering if theres a fix for it? 84224
  10. Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010: Hi Guys/Girls I keep getting this error every 30 minutes anybody managed to solve this ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 30/10/2016 11:54:11 Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DALE-PC1\Dale...