Windows 10: event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

Discus and support event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Guki, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Guki Win User

event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it doesn't even restart. So I checked the event viewer and noticed there was a warning that occurred more than once and still keeps occurring. However, when I have a game open that doesn't happen for some reason.

:)

2. Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

I don't think it's RuntimeBroker. Take a look at a recent one:

event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning [​IMG]

speedlever, Sep 27, 2022
  3. fdegrove Win User
    Event 10016, DistributedCOM

Hi,

What implications would that be ?
    It's easy enough to fix if you follow the steps correctly:

Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM

No need to wait and hold your breath. MS can't be bothered with errors that appear to be random or caused by third party software really.

Cheers, *Wink

EDIT: Just noticed the link was posted already. *Redface

fdegrove, Sep 27, 2022
  4. parsonm Win User

Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM

Hi ddelo,
    Screenshot of the command prompt with error.

event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning [​IMG]

parsonm, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning - Similar Threads - event 10016 DistributedCOM

2. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning: Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it doesn't even restart. So I checked the event viewer and noticed there was a warning that occurred more than once and still...
  3. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning: Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it doesn't even restart. So I checked the event viewer and noticed there was a warning that occurred more than once and still...
  4. Event 10016 DistributedCOM Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 10016 DistributedCOM Warning: Hello. I'm in the process of troubleshooting my system occasionally becoming completely unresponsive. In the middle of this, I checked my event log and found a few of these warnings prior to the last log event before the informational event indicating the operating system...
  5. Event 10016 DistributedCOM Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 10016 DistributedCOM Warning: Hello. I'm in the process of troubleshooting my system occasionally becoming completely unresponsive. In the middle of this, I checked my event log and found a few of these warnings prior to the last log event before the informational event indicating the operating system...
  6. Event 10016 DistributedCOM Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DistributedCom Event ID 10016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DistributedCom Event ID 10016: Hi, i have been receiving this warning alot like every hour and i cant figure out what it is or how to stop it from happening. what ever it is causes in game stuttering and i also get and audio cue that sounds like something disconnects then reconnects.Any help would be...
  8. DistributedCom Event ID 10016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DistributedCom Event ID 10016: Hi, i have been receiving this warning alot like every hour and i cant figure out what it is or how to stop it from happening. what ever it is causes in game stuttering and i also get and audio cue that sounds like something disconnects then reconnects.Any help would be...
  9. Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM: Every time the PC starts I have the following error. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 25/05/2018 07:35:47 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: Home-PC\User Computer: Home-PC Description: The...
  10. Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager: Sounds like we might all learn something from your further investigations. Do keep us posted, please. Best of luck in running this to ground. --Ed--