Windows 10: Event ID 1014

Discus and support Event ID 1014 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WTAFor those who expert.I have a problem. My internet connected using lan cable direct to router. The problem is the internet always been disconnected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Muhamad Nur FikryBin, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Event ID 1014

WTAFor those who expert.I have a problem. My internet connected using lan cable direct to router. The problem is the internet always been disconnected. After I checked my event viewer, it stated that "DNS Client Events 1014". After doing some google and research, I've done many solution but the problem still insists. The solutions I've tried.Restart router/pcRun command in cmd as adminnetsh interface tcp set global rss=disablednetsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disablednetsh int ip set global taskoffload=disabledEdit regkey[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip

:)

Muhamad Nur FikryBin, Aug 1, 2021

2. Event ID 1014

How do i get rid of Event ID 1014? It keeps interrupting my Wi-fi connection.

MaximKiyanov, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Event ID 1014

Event ID 1014 does not interrupt your Wi-Fi connection. It is telling you your internet connection has timed out!

Typical abridged Event Viewer report follows:

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client

Date: 20/08/2015 17:34:22

Event ID: 1014

Level: Warning

Description:

Name resolution for the name ssw.live.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

The red text varies according to the web site you have tried to connect to.

Fix network connection issues:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Event ID 1014

Event ID 1014 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to refer the following help article from TechNet Forum and try the suggestions provided to fix this issue.

Event ID 1014 Microsoft Windows DNS Client (Applies
    to Windows 10 with minor changes)

If the issue persist, I would suggest you to post this query in the dedicated TechNet Support Forum for further assistance.

TechNet
    Forum.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Event ID 1014

1. Event ID 1014 - Similar Threads - Event 1014

2. Non-reproducable, occasional Internet Connection losses - DNS Client Events 1014

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Non-reproducable, occasional Internet Connection losses - DNS Client Events 1014: All,since a few days I am struggling with occasional, non-reproducable 10-40 Seconds Internet losses.I actually robs my nerves.occasional by means of: sometimes It doesnt happen at all, all day, sometimes yesterday It happened 3-4x á 10-40 Seconds over a period of ~30 Minutes...
  3. Non-reproducable, occasional Internet Connection losses - DNS Client Events 1014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-reproducable, occasional Internet Connection losses - DNS Client Events 1014: All,since a few days I am struggling with occasional, non-reproducable 10-40 Seconds Internet losses.I actually robs my nerves.occasional by means of: sometimes It doesnt happen at all, all day, sometimes yesterday It happened 3-4x á 10-40 Seconds over a period of ~30 Minutes...
  4. Non-reproducable, occasional Internet Connection losses - DNS Client Events 1014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer keeps waking itself up from sleep with event code 1014

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps waking itself up from sleep with event code 1014: It didn't used to do this before, then out of nowhere the past few nights even if it's in sleep mode it keeps waking itself up and i have to keep forcing it back into sleep mode Power > Sleep. When it occurs i check my even viewer and it's the same thing. Event ID 1014,...
  6. Computer keeps waking itself up from sleep with event code 1014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps waking itself up from sleep with event code 1014: It didn't used to do this before, then out of nowhere the past few nights even if it's in sleep mode it keeps waking itself up and i have to keep forcing it back into sleep mode Power > Sleep. When it occurs i check my even viewer and it's the same thing. Event ID 1014,...
  7. Computer keeps waking itself up from sleep with event code 1014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. DNS Client Events ID 1014 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Client Events ID 1014 Windows 10: I have a gaming laptop ROG. I had my connection to my wifi disrupted and in Event Viewer I see a warning : "Name rsolution for the android.clients.google timed out after none of the confiqured DNS servers responded". I don"t get it? Can someone explain. I wasn't on using edge...
  9. Event ID 1014 continual warning messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 1014 continual warning messages: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client Date: 19-Jul-20 3:26:35 PM Event ID: 1014 Task Category: 1014 Level: Warning Keywords: 268435456 User: NETWORK SERVICE Computer: TECLAST Description: Name resolution for...
  10. Event ID Error 1014

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID Error 1014: Keep getting a lot of these (Win10 Pro 1909) and all the answers googling around are ages old. ex: Check your %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\ directory for a "hosts" file, if it doesn't exists create it and add 127.0.0.1 localhost to the file then save. If you do have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. id 1014 dns client events