Windows 10: Event ID 102 wmi_exporter Error

Discus and support Event ID 102 wmi_exporter Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I met a Windows server 2016 STD's Application ErrorLog,It appears every minute. I want to know how to cause it and how to fix it THX! The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OMEGAXZ, May 30, 2019.

1. OMEGAXZ Win User

Event ID 102 wmi_exporter Error

I met a Windows server 2016 STD's Application ErrorLog,It appears every minute.

I want to know how to cause it and how to fix it

THX!

The description for Event ID 102 from source wmi_exporter cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

failed collecting iis metrics:<nil> Exception occurred. (Invalid class )

Log Nmae:Application

Source:wmi_exporter

Logged:5/30/2019 2:10:08 PM

EventID:102

Task Category:None

Level:Error

Keywords:Classic

User:N/A

:)

OMEGAXZ, May 30, 2019

2. Code #102

Hi.

Error 102: Google Chrome has encountered a problem and needs to close. We're sorry for the inconvinience.

Symptoms of Error 102

• "Error 102" appears and blocks the active program window.

• Your PC crashes frequently with Error 102 when you run the same program.

• "Chrome Error Code 102 Ipad" is displayed.

• Windows runs and responds slowly to the mouse or keyboard input.

• Your computer periodically "freezes" for a few seconds at a time.

These error messages of 102 may appear during the installation of a program, while Google Inc. programs related to the software (for example: Google Chrome) are running during the start or shutdown of Windows, or even during the installation of the system Windows
    operating system. Keeping track of when and where the 102 error occurs is a critical information in solving the problem.

Causes of error 102

• Damaged download or incomplete installation of Google Chrome software.

• Damage is recorded in the Google Chrome registry due to a recent software change related to Google Chrome (installation or uninstallation).

• Malware or virus infection that has damaged the Windows file or programs files related to Google Chrome.

• Another program mistakenly or maliciously deleted the files related to Google Chrome.

Runtime errors such as "Error 102" can be caused by a variety of factors, therefore, it is important that you solve the problems of each possible cause to prevent it from happening again.

How to fix error 102

Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to solve the Error 102 problems. These steps become progressively more difficult and prolonged, so we highly recommend doing them in ascending order to avoid unnecessary effort and waste of time.

Step 1: Repair the registry entries associated with error 102.

Step 2: Perform a full malware scan on your PC.

Step 3: Delete unwanted files from your system (Temporary files and Folders) with Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr).

Step 4: Update the device drivers of your PC.

Step 5: Use the Windows system restore to "undo" the recent system changes.

Step 6: Uninstall and then reinstall the Google Chrome program associated with Error 102.

Step 7: Run the Windows System File Checker ("sfc / scannow").

Step 8: Install all available Windows updates.

Step 9: Perform a clean installation of Windows.

I hope this information is useful, if so, let me know in your answer by means of a smile. This information can be useful for other users.

Regards .....

MaritzaCapiro, May 30, 2019
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 30, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Event ID 102 wmi_exporter Error - Similar Threads - Event 102 wmi_exporter

2. Error Event ID 2505

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Event ID 2505: Hey folks,Long time windows user, first time caller.I just built a new gaming PC and upgraded from windows 10 to 11. After completing the build/fresh install, I tried to put the computer to sleep, but it immediately woke back up. I checked the event viewer and saw this: The...
  3. Event ID 28 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 28 error: Anyone know what this error is related to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-id-28-error/394885ca-8e3d-4780-b974-4afdaec8654c
  4. Event ID 28 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 28 error: Anyone know what this error is related to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-id-28-error/394885ca-8e3d-4780-b974-4afdaec8654c
  5. Error Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Event ID 1001: Hello,Recently I have been running into an issue and i cannot figure out what is the cause of it. Whenever I play certain games Fortnite & V Rising, the game will freeze and then i will have to manually kill the process to get back to my desktop. Initially I was getting the...
  6. Error Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Event ID 1001: Hello,Recently I have been running into an issue and i cannot figure out what is the cause of it. Whenever I play certain games Fortnite & V Rising, the game will freeze and then i will have to manually kill the process to get back to my desktop. Initially I was getting the...
  7. Event ID Error 1014

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID Error 1014: Keep getting a lot of these (Win10 Pro 1909) and all the answers googling around are ages old. ex: Check your %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\ directory for a "hosts" file, if it doesn't exists create it and add 127.0.0.1 localhost to the file then save. If you do have the...
  8. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  9. Event ID 10016

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 10016: Here is a previous thread about it: Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM - Windows 10 Forums I did run Regedit (as an admin) and did go to that entry in HKEY and did try to change permissions, but I get access denied. What to do now? 100s...
  10. Event id 10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event id 10016: I, like many other Win10 users, am getting a lot of DCOM Eventid 10016 events logged. I've seen a number of explanations (which I haven't understood) and several solutions. However, I have not seen a clear description of what requests are failing and what the result of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmi_exporter errors

2. sccm event id 102 wni_exporter

3. wmi_exporter エラー

4. The description for Event ID 102 from source wmi_exporter cannot be found,
  5. event 102 wmi explorer