Windows 10: Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this...

Discus and support Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If the Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system error, keeps troubling you; then this post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 20, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this...

Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this... [​IMG]
    If the Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system error, keeps troubling you; then this post may help. This usually occurs when a user tries to install a driver that isn’t compatible with the system. This is because your OS prevents the installation of incompatible drivers, […]

This article Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 20, 2023

2. How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?

Hi Roger,

The file csrbc.sys seems to be the USB dongle driver. If you no longer use the hardware, you can delete the driver.

Open an Admin Command Prompt and run:

• SC.EXE DELETE CSRBC
    Alternatively, you can delete the driver using Autoruns.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 20, 2023
  3. ASAMail Win User
    Incompatible Drivers

I have a a warning message saying I have incompatible drivers which are blocking Memory Integrity protection. Please can someone help explain in layman's terms a simple step by step process how I resolve this issue. The drivers seem to be the following :

emBDA64.sys

by eMPIA technology

emOEM64.sys

by eMPIA technology

PxHlpa64.sys

by Sonic Solutions

Thankyou

ASAMail, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this...

Event ID 10016, CLSID and APPID

Hey, I've been trying to resolve this same dcom issue myself, and I followed the steps you listed @FreeBooter, but when I try to do the last step, I firstly when clicking "edit" get a message saying

Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this... 256765d1574802134t-event-id-10016-clsid-appid-error.png

And then when I do enter the menu after clicking "ok" on that dialog box, the add button is greyed out.

I'm 100% certain I followed all the steps correctly. I triple-checked it. But no dice...

rEEEEleaseMEE, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this...

1. Event ID 1060, This driver has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this... - Similar Threads - Event 1060 driver

2. Event ID 157. Disk 2 has been surprise removed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 157. Disk 2 has been surprise removed.: I consistently get the event ID 157 "Disk 2 has been surprise removed." However, there is no disk 2. I have a disk 0 which is a mounted SSD for data storage and a Disk 1 which is an NVMe for the system. I have already checked the connection of both drives even though neither...
  3. Disk has been surprise removed, Event ID 157

in Windows 10 News
    Disk has been surprise removed, Event ID 157: [ATTACH]If the Event Viewer is showing an error message called Disk has been surprise removed with Event ID 157, this article will be useful for you. Here are some of the working solutions that will troubleshoot this issue on your computer. Whether it is showing Disk 0, Disk...
  4. Event ID 157 : Disk 2 has been surprise removed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 157 : Disk 2 has been surprise removed.: In the event manager, I have multiple event ID 157, even though I do not have a disk 2! I checked using DISKPART > list, and it lists only my internal disks 0 and 1. I do not have an external HD connected at the moment these events are recorded, so I don't really where it...
  5. The driver for this device has been blocked from starting (Code 48)

in Windows 10 News
    The driver for this device has been blocked from starting (Code 48): [ATTACH]At some point, you may want to review the state of your hardware drivers installed on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC. In Device Manager, when viewing a particular device driver’s properties, you may see the message The driver for this device has been blocked from...
  6. The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have...: Hi, I've met a problem with my Realtek Network Ethernet interface. Windows blocks it from start with a reason: "The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48"...
  7. Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons: Hello, I just installed Ubuntu alongside my windows 10 as dual boot on my desktop but since the. Every time i try to access Microsoft.com i get this message. Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons. 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send...
  8. Error 1275: This driver has been blocked from loading.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 1275: This driver has been blocked from loading.: I am currently trying to start a mid 2000's game which requires the driver SecDRV.SYS to be running to check the disc is inserted to validate ownership, previously on Windows 7 the driver has worked fine I have not played the game Command & Conquer: Generals - Delux Edition...
  9. This App Has Been Blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This App Has Been Blocked: I just installed windows 10 on an older laptop upgrade from 7. I am trying to install - install root 5.5 on my computer the install wizard opens but partially through the install I get a red window with the message "this app has been blocked for your protection an...
  10. Event ID 7 - Harddisk has a Bad Block

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 7 - Harddisk has a Bad Block: Hi, After installing latest W10 Update - Build 447, I am getting random errors in >Event viewer : ID 7, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block. I did run CHKDSK but everything is OK, and I am quite sure there is nothing wrong with HDD Hardware, the HDD is only 2 years...