Windows 10: Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc.

Discus and support Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, my pc seems to be constantly BSODing every time i do any somewhat intensive task and especially happens when playing games. In the event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aadilsidat, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc.

Hi there, my pc seems to be constantly BSODing every time i do any somewhat intensive task and especially happens when playing games. In the event viewer the main error i get is Event ID 1101 Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0. This was temporarily fixed when performing a clean boot but started up again a few after the clean boot was performed. I have tried turning servicces on one by one to find the issue but i cant find any service that causes the crash. I have tried repairing windows files via the command prompt in window and the

:)

aadilsidat, Sep 15, 2021

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 15, 2021
  3. BSOD: Kernel-EventTracing Event ID 3

I can't find any BSOD's in Event Viewer, but I found that event pop up quite a bit.

Basically, after the BSOD, my rig rebooted and said to insert boot media. Went into the BIOS and it thought my Corsair F100 was a removable device! Luckily, a CMOS reset fixed it, and it booted right back up to Windows as usual.

Googling the event ID really hasn't helped much. It's a simple enough fix, but this is my first blue screen in a long time, and I'm wondering if anybody here has any insight on this specific event.

Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc. Capture026156.jpg

Since it's citing MSSE, I'm going to try to reinstall it.

DanishDevil, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc.

Event ID 10016, CLSID and APPID

Hey, I've been trying to resolve this same dcom issue myself, and I followed the steps you listed @FreeBooter, but when I try to do the last step, I firstly when clicking "edit" get a message saying

Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc. [​IMG]

And then when I do enter the menu after clicking "ok" on that dialog box, the add button is greyed out.

I'm 100% certain I followed all the steps correctly. I triple-checked it. But no dice...

rEEEEleaseMEE, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc.

1. Event ID 1101 and consistent BSOD of pc. - Similar Threads - Event 1101 consistent

2. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  3. BSOD ID 1101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ID 1101: Launched the game, the computer freezes. I decided to put it into sleep mode and then wake it up like that. And I see that everything is frozen, the cursor is working. Tried to turn it off - doesn't work. And as a result takes off BSOD. I found the error code in the event log...
  4. BSOD ID 1101

BSOD ID 1101: Launched the game, the computer freezes. I decided to put it into sleep mode and then wake it up like that. And I see that everything is frozen, the cursor is working. Tried to turn it off - doesn't work. And as a result takes off BSOD. I found the error code in the event log...
  5. Random BSOD, Event ID 1101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD, Event ID 1101: Hi.For the past couple of years ive been getting random BSOD's.Ive had the pc for 7 years so im not surprised i get some issues."The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80564c8f772, 0xffffe58263ceced0,...
  6. Random BSOD, Event ID 1101

Random BSOD, Event ID 1101: Hi.For the past couple of years ive been getting random BSOD's.Ive had the pc for 7 years so im not surprised i get some issues."The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80564c8f772, 0xffffe58263ceced0,...
  7. Random BSOD, Event ID 1101

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD Event ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD Event ID: What is the Event ID for BSOD in Windows 10. This is happen month back, I want find Event ID for BSOD. any help please. Thanks, Wenkat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-event-id/db7583bd-bea5-4e0a-b87a-dac6f45f794a
  9. PC Randomly Crashing; Events 41 and 1101

PC Randomly Crashing; Events 41 and 1101: Hello! For the past week my computer has been crashing without warning. This typically happens when I'm playing a game recent or 10 years old but I've had it happen twice when browsing the internet. I know it's not an overheating issue because I don't receive an overheating...
  10. Event 1101 Error

Event 1101 Error: Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 This makes my PC Restarts..Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-1101-error/6e81cfae-fcb5-4e34-a69d-e4c555459fc7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eventlog 1101 windows 10