Windows 10: Event ID 1311 - Microsoft-Windows-ActiveDirectory_DomainService

Discus and support Event ID 1311 - Microsoft-Windows-ActiveDirectory_DomainService in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Let me start from the beginning, last month my DNS server stopped, and I fixed that by using netdom resetpwd command. Since then, a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HelmiHazim, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Event ID 1311 - Microsoft-Windows-ActiveDirectory_DomainService

Hi there,

Let me start from the beginning, last month my DNS server stopped, and I fixed that by using netdom resetpwd command. Since then, a lot of error occurs such as:

1. The Knowledge Consistency Checker (KCC) has detected problems with the following directory partition.

2. The Kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server.

Could you kindly help me guys, I am really out of idea what changed?

Kindly advise. Thanks.

:)

HelmiHazim, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2019
  3. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Feb 17, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Event ID 1311 - Microsoft-Windows-ActiveDirectory_DomainService

computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Event ID 1311 - Microsoft-Windows-ActiveDirectory_DomainService

1. Event ID 1311 - Microsoft-Windows-ActiveDirectory_DomainService - Similar Threads - Event 1311 Microsoft

2. Microsoft-Windows-HAL Error with event id 13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-HAL Error with event id 13: Hello.I left home for 2 weeks and didn't use my HP Envy m6 laptop during those 2 weeks. When I went back and started it up, the laptop randomly shut down after 2-5 minutes when I started it up. I went through my event log and found a Microsoft-Windows-HAL error with Event ID...
  3. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  4. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  5. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID: 41

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID: 41: So I built a system that has worked for me in the last few months. A couple of days ago I started experiencing an issue. My computer would reboot, but the computer had all lights like it never shut down, however, the OS would reboot. Eventually, it became constant.1. I...
  7. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID: 41

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID: 41: Hello I just built a new system and this error and blue screen keeps coming up: Can somebody please please help me to shed some light on this: Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 4/22/2021 2:27:39 PMEvent ID: 41Task...
  8. Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs: I am trying to populate a spreadsheet for Windows Event IDs with the following information: • Log Name e.g. Security • Task Category e.g. Security State Change • Keywords e.g. Audit Success • Task ID e.g. 12288 - should be a 5-digit number the most important information...
  9. DCOM event ID 10016 logged in Windows

DCOM event ID 10016 logged in Windows: My event log shows numerous errors and warnings specifically for DistributedCom - this started happening around the 1st of November - should i do something? <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  10. Event ID 10031

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 10031: Good point @swarfega. I find Reliability Monitor to be a much quicker way to zero in on stuff I might actually be concerned about. And even then, much of what surfaces -- IE errors of late which is moving me away from IE and more onto Chrome, Firefox and, to some extent, Edge...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. active directory_domainservcie 1311

2. activedirectory_domainservice 1311

3. windows join domain error event 1311

4. windows activedirectory 1311,
  5. event id 1311 active directory_domain service