Windows 10: Event ID: 27 at system start up...

Discus and support Event ID: 27 at system start up... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The source of the event ID 27 is the e1cexpress, the event viewer shows: Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cr00zng, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Event ID: 27 at system start up...

The source of the event ID 27 is the e1cexpress, the event viewer shows:

This warning shows up sometimes when the system is booted, with increasing frequency as of late. The switch is on my desk and the link light comes and stays on, once the system is booted. Looking at the device manager shows, that the Ethernet adapter does not exists:

Event ID: 27 at system start up... [​IMG]

Rebooting the system "finds" the adapter and the network connection is just fine afterward. The link light on the switch is pretty much the same as it is when the adapter not found. Well, more active once the system sees the network.

The adapter's property, after the system finds it:

Event ID: 27 at system start up... [​IMG]

The difference between the two properties is the connection number; "#2" vs. no number for the working connection.

The network adapter is part of the Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 motherboard, the OS is W10 Pro N, 1809 (17763.55). The driver is the latest version available and the patch cable had been replaced, but that did not resolve the issue. The system cannot find the adapter once or twice a week, that it used to do maybe once a month.

Does anyone have an idea why and how to fix it?

TIA...

:)

Cr00zng, Oct 31, 2018
  2. JH17-23 Win User

Event ID: 27 - Network Link is disconnected on every start-up.

Event ID: 27 - Warning:

Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection

Network link is disconnected.

Source: e1iexpress

This error has shown up in my event log on every start-up since I got my PC last October, I am using a wireless Wi-Fi connection and hardly ever have issues with the internet connection on the PC.

Any ideas on why this shows up or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

JH17-23, Oct 31, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Event ID: 27 at system start up...

Event ID: 27 - Network Link is disconnected on every start-up.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I understand your Event logs show an error in spite of your connectivity being proper.
    I suggest you to run a troubleshooter on the system and check if the cause and fix can be obtained.

Method 1:

Run the network troubleshooter to check if the system has internet connection first. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is
    with your internet.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key + X
    Key, select Control panel

2. Change the view by option on the top right to
    Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

4. Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

If the issue persists, try Method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update all the drivers from Device manager manually by uninstalling and reinstalling from the manufacturer website. Drivers may show an updated status but it’s recommended to download all the drivers for Windows 10 from the manufacturer.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

1. On the search bar type “Device Manager.

2. On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it.

3. Right on the “Network Adapter” option and click “Uninstall’.

4. Download the latest Network adapter driver setup file from the
    manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Event ID: 27 at system start up...

1. Event ID: 27 at system start up... - Similar Threads - Event system start

2. Event ID 10016, 41, 161, 6008, 27 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 10016, 41, 161, 6008, 27 errors: I have been having a few errors that have popped up recently. The ones that I see are the ones listed in the title. It mainly happens when I am playing games on my PC one I seem to have found a small work around. The game I found a work around for was Baldur's Gate 3 if that...
  3. Event ID 10016, 41, 161, 6008, 27 errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 10016, 41, 161, 6008, 27 errors: I have been having a few errors that have popped up recently. The ones that I see are the ones listed in the title. It mainly happens when I am playing games on my PC one I seem to have found a small work around. The game I found a work around for was Baldur's Gate 3 if that...
  4. Event ID 10016, 41, 161, 6008, 27 errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Rebooting - Event ID 41 & Event ID 161

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Rebooting - Event ID 41 & Event ID 161: Hello, My system has started rebooting without BSOD randomly, but usually when playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider or other programs that have the PC under load. Today, it did it when trying to open a system information viewer program when nothing else was running. The CPU...
  6. Event ID: 27 e1rexpress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event ID: 27 e1rexpress: Hey guys I have a question, I am having this whenever I boot up windows I notice that I am getting this in my event log Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected. Log Name: SystemSource: e1rexpressDate: 6/4/2019 11:12:21 AMEvent ID: 27Task...
  7. System restore Event ID?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System restore Event ID?: Does anyone know how I can check whether or not the machine was able to successfully do a system restore through the event viewer? If so, can you provide the event ID’s for system restore and if I need to check either the windows or application logs to get the latest time...
  8. System restore Event ID?

in Windows 10 Support
    System restore Event ID?: Does anyone know how I can check whether or not the machine was able to successfully do a system restore through the event viewer? If so, can you provide the event ID’s for system restore and if I need to check either the windows or application logs to get the latest time...
  9. e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27: Hey guys, been getting random disconnects that last about a second...but long enough to mess up my loading of sites or my online gaming. things that might help you troubleshoot: - pc is relatively new, switched to ryzen 7 around christmas of 2017 - mobo is Asus Crosshair...
  10. e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27

in Windows 10 Support
    e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27: Hey guys, been getting random disconnects that last about a second...but long enough to mess up my loading of sites or my online gaming. things that might help you troubleshoot: - pc is relatively new, switched to ryzen 7 around christmas of 2017 - mobo is Asus Crosshair...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot