Windows 10: Event ID: 27 e1rexpress

Discus and support Event ID: 27 e1rexpress in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys I have a question, I am having this whenever I boot up windows I notice that I am getting this in my event log Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rinji07, Jun 4, 2019.

1. rinji07 Win User

Event ID: 27 e1rexpress

Hey guys I have a question, I am having this whenever I boot up windows I notice that I am getting this in my event log

Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected.
    Log Name: SystemSource: e1rexpressDate: 6/4/2019 11:12:21 AMEvent ID: 27Task Category: NoneLevel: WarningKeywords: ClassicUser: N/AComputer: Private Description:Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected.Event Xml:<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="e1rexpress" /> <EventID Qualifiers="40964">27</EventID> <Level>3</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-06-04T15:12:21.003291600Z" /> <EventRecordID>17142</EventRecordID> <Channel>System</Channel> <Computer>DESKTOP-01727C6</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data> </Data> <Data>Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection</Data> <Binary>0000040002003000000000001B0004A00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001B0004A0</Binary> </EventData></Event>

Now the system runs great actually outside of this issue here, I have noticed that sometimes when I am running systematic maintenance that I will have some dhcp errors also logged or some event ID 1014 errors, or time syncing errors I have tried my best to troubleshoot this and am getting a bit lost as what to do next outside of taking the board back and replacing it while I still can I have had it for about 1.5 weeks and it has done this since the very first windows install. I have reinstalled and am now on 1903 and to be honest its running great outside of this issue, I have checked and installed latest updates on Windows 10, I have ran an sfc /scannow no problems was found I have even plugged in directly to the modem with a new cord as that is what I found most online to be the problem. I have even left no cable at all plugged into my Ethernet port and it error still shows, the only time it doesn't show is if I disable it then when I reboot it is not present. However with that said when I enable the Ethernet adapter again then it comes back and it is only ever 1 entry so far per enable or per windows boot/login. Is there something wrong with my board? What do you guys think?

Cpu: Ryzen 2700
    Gpu: 1660TI
    MB: Gigabyte Gaming M5 x470
    Ram: Lpx 3000mkz x.m.p enabled.
    Router: Asus RT-Ac1900

P.S. I personally don't notice like any disconnects from the net or slowing or anything like that, I have power cycled my Router and Modem, and disabled IPV6 as I have spectrum and they are only IPV4 for me. I read that might help it but it didnt. I have tried cables ranging from CAT5, 5e,6 and 7. yes router has latest firmware as well, I don't notice this error on any other pc in my house. I have also tried this with MB ethernet drivers and windows driver that it updates too.

:)

rinji07, Jun 4, 2019

2. e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27

Hey guys,

been getting random disconnects that last about a second...but long enough to mess up my loading of sites or my online gaming.

things that might help you troubleshoot:
    - pc is relatively new, switched to ryzen 7 around christmas of 2017
    - mobo is Asus Crosshair VI Hero
    - driver is up to date (even tried updating it with driver booster) (couldnt manually find the driver on the asus website...i guess they dont do that anymore - also couldnt find it on the intel website)
    - using the onboard nic: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit
    - win 10 is fully updated
    - all drivers are working fine (no conflicts)
    - even tried cleaning the leads off the cable and port

Event ID: 27 e1rexpress [​IMG]

was wondering if any1 might know how i can fix this?

please help.

Beowulf6666, Jun 4, 2019
  3. e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27

Hi Beowulf6666. Welcome to the TenForums @Beowulf6666

Lots on the web related to this problem. All over the map. When did yours start? Did Windows update drivers for you? Look in update history.

1) I would load the drivers from the Asus web site for the Chipset and Lan. Pretty sure this is your board, please confirm before download. The Lan driver maybe older than one you have.

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Motherboa...Desk_Download/

Confirm version numbers after installing and that provider is Intel. Test

If these drivers resolve issue then you have to tell Windows to lay off the driver updates.

Option 4 this tutorial

Enable or Disable Driver Updates in Windows Update in Windows 10

2) Disable Power Mgmt on adapter, right click adapter in device manager, properties, Power Mgmt tab, remove check mark that allows computer to turn off adapter to save power.

3) Swap cable, I saw you clean yours, recommend swap.

4) Any chance this is a Rogers or Bell router that you can swap if you rent. If yours can you connect to theirs and test.

5) Disable IPv6 on all connections as test.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...advanced-users

To re-enable use lower row.

Of note they are pumping out BIOS updates for your board faster than mine. Leary on updating BIOS for this issue especially as they are providing so many. I would hold on that unless you are comfortable. Some Asus boards let you back out. I haven't tried.

Caledon Ken, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Event ID: 27 e1rexpress

event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Event ID: 27 e1rexpress

1. Event ID: 27 e1rexpress - Similar Threads - Event e1rexpress

2. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power - Event ID 41: Hi, I have been getting Kernel Power 41 error since December 2023 and for the past few months, I have tried a lot of things to fix it and just came across this question from this link "May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...
  3. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power - Event ID 41: Hi, I have been getting Kernel Power 41 error since December 2023 and for the past few months, I have tried a lot of things to fix it and just came across this question from this link "May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...
  4. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  6. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  7. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

8. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  9. e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27: Hey guys, been getting random disconnects that last about a second...but long enough to mess up my loading of sites or my online gaming. things that might help you troubleshoot: - pc is relatively new, switched to ryzen 7 around christmas of 2017 - mobo is Asus Crosshair...
  10. e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27

in Windows 10 Support
    e1rexpress network link is disconnected Event id 27: Hey guys, been getting random disconnects that last about a second...but long enough to mess up my loading of sites or my online gaming. things that might help you troubleshoot: - pc is relatively new, switched to ryzen 7 around christmas of 2017 - mobo is Asus Crosshair...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. e1rexpress 27

2. e1rexpress

3. e1rexpress windows errors

4. e1rexpress event id 27,
  5. event 27 e1rexpress