Windows 10: Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

Discus and support Event ID 3, 16 Security errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Reboot. No errors. Wake up from first sleep, the following four errors appear consistently. Error ID 3, The Windows Security Center Service was unable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by borgus, May 13, 2018.

1. borgus Win User

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

Reboot. No errors.
    Wake up from first sleep, the following four errors appear consistently.

Error ID 3,
    The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus, AntiSpyware and Firewall.

Error ID 16 (3 instances)
    Error while updating Windows Defender status to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON.

Wake ups thereafter do not generate those errors, which were never seen prior to 1803 HOME. Clues to banish them?

Windows Defender is the sole virus app; there has never been another.
    Malwarebyes/ADW are installed but run on demand only. Live monitoring is disabled..

Thanks.

:)

borgus, May 13, 2018
  2. Techie_DD Win User

Windows 10 workstation Security log filling with Event ID 4703

My Windows 10 workstation's Security Event Log is filled with informational Event ID 4703 (like 20/second).

It's an Audit Success on Authorization Policy Change category.

Pretty much all are about the javaw.exe process & SeSecurityPrivilege. But also a few of them list svchost.exe as the process & a whole list of privileges.

I can't find anything on the Net about event 4703.

Sometimes it lists the privilege as Disabled (as below), and some are Enabled. Back & forth, multiple events per second.

Does anyone have any idea what/why this is, or anyone else experiencing it?

Here are the details of the event (edited for privacy)...

Task Category: Authorization Policy Change

Level: Information

Keywords: Audit Success

User: N/A

Computer: xxxxx.yyyy.com

Description:

A user right was adjusted.

Subject:

Security ID: SYSTEM

Account Name: XXXXXX

Account Domain: YYYYYYYY

Logon ID: 0x3E7

Target Account:

Security ID: SYSTEM

Account Name: XXXXXXX

Account Domain: YYYYYYYYY

Logon ID: 0x3E7

Process Information:

Process ID: 0xb24

Process Name: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ContegoSPOP\jre1.7.0_65\bin\javaw.exe

Enabled Privileges:

-

Disabled Privileges:

SeSecurityPrivilege

Techie_DD, May 16, 2018
  3. sharianton Win User
    Getting error "Microsoft Security Client OOBE Kernel Event Tracing Event ID 3".

Original title: Microsoft Security Client OOBE Kernel Event Tracing Event ID 3

Upon installing Windows 10 I was told that they had removed Microsoft Security. Today I go to open my Windows Defender and it looks like this. I am thinking it is the reason for my error event. Is there a fix for this? It's not in my control panel to delete
    it. It's only here. And it runs lol.

[Moved from Windows]

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors [​IMG]

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors [​IMG]

sharianton, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

1. Event ID 3, 16 Security errors - Similar Threads - Event Security errors

2. generic roaming event id 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    generic roaming event id 3: I get 62 errors daily generic roaming event id 3. I can not find a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/generic-roaming-event-id-3/0c04b5a7-31d4-4dbf-ad7e-7a214919cc2b
  3. Event id: 41 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event id: 41 error: I am a poker player and it seems to happen when i play poker. Keeps showing this error. I have reinstalled windows and started from scratch and this still happens and i am not sure what to do anymore. i have ran memory tests and my system temperatures are fine so i am lost. I...
  4. Event ID 10031

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 10031: Good point @swarfega. I find Reliability Monitor to be a much quicker way to zero in on stuff I might actually be concerned about. And even then, much of what surfaces -- IE errors of late which is moving me away from IE and more onto Chrome, Firefox and, to some extent, Edge...
  5. Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error: My problem is I get the above error and I don't even have Wi-Fi on this desktop. I also have WLAN disabled in Services an anything else that is wireless related. That error will come accompanied by a LwtNetLog ID Error 3 also...they seem to be related. What could cause...
  6. Event error ID 2484

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event error ID 2484: Hi guys, found an event viewer error ID 2484, obviously it has something to do with the Edge browser. Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell Date: 27/5/2017 3:24:10 PM Event ID: 2484 Task Category: (2400) Level: Error Keywords: (64),Process...
  7. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  8. Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer...

Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer...: Windows 10 Home 64 bit ASUS X540LA Notebook What is going on here and what is the best for dealing with this? The AppID seems to be designating RuntimeBroker, but I have done everything so far to correct this error. What am I missing? Log Name: System Source:...
  9. Event ID Error Event 137, Kernel-Power

Event ID Error Event 137, Kernel-Power: The system firmware has changed the processor's memory type range registers (MTRRs) across a sleep state transition (S4). This can result in reduced resume performance. Just browsing through my Event Viewer trying to knock out and solve any random errors when THAT pops up...
  10. Event ID 3 - Session "ReadyBoot" stopped - error: 3221225864

Event ID 3 - Session "ReadyBoot" stopped - error: 3221225864: Does someone has any idea what this error means and above all ... how to avoid this? Thanks = Type : Error Date : 25-08-2015 Time : 10:42:14 Event : 3 Source :Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Description: Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error:...