Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

Discus and support Event ID 3, 16 Security errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Reboot. No errors. Wake up from first sleep, the following four errors appear consistently. Error ID 3, The Windows Security Center Service was unable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by borgus, May 14, 2018.

1. borgus Win User

Reboot. No errors.
    Wake up from first sleep, the following four errors appear consistently.

Error ID 3,
    The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus, AntiSpyware and Firewall.

Error ID 16 (3 instances)
    Error while updating Windows Defender status to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON.

Wake ups thereafter do not generate those errors, which were never seen prior to 1803 HOME. Clues to banish them?

Windows Defender is the sole virus app; there has never been another.
    Malwarebyes/ADW are installed but run on demand only. Live monitoring is disabled..

Thanks.

:)

2. Techie_DD Win User

Windows 10 workstation Security log filling with Event ID 4703

My Windows 10 workstation's Security Event Log is filled with informational Event ID 4703 (like 20/second).

It's an Audit Success on Authorization Policy Change category.

Pretty much all are about the javaw.exe process & SeSecurityPrivilege. But also a few of them list svchost.exe as the process & a whole list of privileges.

I can't find anything on the Net about event 4703.

Sometimes it lists the privilege as Disabled (as below), and some are Enabled. Back & forth, multiple events per second.

Does anyone have any idea what/why this is, or anyone else experiencing it?

Here are the details of the event (edited for privacy)...

Task Category: Authorization Policy Change

Level: Information

Keywords: Audit Success

User: N/A

Computer: xxxxx.yyyy.com

Description:

A user right was adjusted.

Subject:

Security ID: SYSTEM

Account Name: XXXXXX

Account Domain: YYYYYYYY

Logon ID: 0x3E7

Target Account:

Security ID: SYSTEM

Account Name: XXXXXXX

Account Domain: YYYYYYYYY

Logon ID: 0x3E7

Process Information:

Process ID: 0xb24

Process Name: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ContegoSPOP\jre1.7.0_65\bin\javaw.exe

Enabled Privileges:

-

Disabled Privileges:

SeSecurityPrivilege

3. Getting error "Microsoft Security Client OOBE Kernel Event Tracing Event ID 3".

Original title: Microsoft Security Client OOBE Kernel Event Tracing Event ID 3

Upon installing Windows 10 I was told that they had removed Microsoft Security. Today I go to open my Windows Defender and it looks like this. I am thinking it is the reason for my error event. Is there a fix for this? It's not in my control panel to delete
    it. It's only here. And it runs lol.

[Moved from Windows]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thema:

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors - Similar Threads - Event Security errors

Forum Date

How to desactive security center on windows spring?

How to desactive security center on windows spring?: just as tittle says, i tried all old methods but since they dont give the option to disable from config zone,, it´s there a way to desactive full with not risk. ty advanced 110210
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security May 14, 2018

Something weird is going on with Windows Security...

Something weird is going on with Windows Security...: When I just boot up my PC everything goes normally but when I reboot my PC after being on Windows Security has a spot of trouble getting security information with the parts of Virus- and threatsecurity and Firewall and networksecurity. (I see a little line of walking dots and...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security May 13, 2018

Windows Defender Security Centre Error

Windows Defender Security Centre Error: Hi Is anyone else getting this after the latest update. No matter what I do I can't clear it and if Im honest I do not even know what it means. I had the same error after the upgrade but this is a clean install and its back again. Any help much appreciated. [img]...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security May 10, 2018

Spectre Intel CPU Security Vulnerability Patch - Performance Questions

Spectre Intel CPU Security Vulnerability Patch - Performance Questions: Does the Intel patch for Spectre on a 6th Gen Core i5 Desktop CPU have any distinguishable performance hit for gaming, streaming, media playback, video editing, or photo editing? I heard there's a performance hit (so I've been avoiding the patch) but on newer processors it...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security May 6, 2018

permanently turn off 'security warning' 'publisher unknown'

permanently turn off 'security warning' 'publisher unknown': permanently turn off 'security warning' 'publisher unknown' 'always ask before asking this file' is already off 108401
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security Apr 19, 2018

Windows Defender & Event ID 5038

Windows Defender & Event ID 5038: Anyone else seeing this or know what the issue might be? I've noticed lately, on my HP Envy laptop (see specs) ... every time Windows Defender Updates, I get two Event Id 5038 errors. Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security Oct 30, 2017

Windows Defender error spamming my event viewer.

Windows Defender error spamming my event viewer.: The last couple days I've gotten this error about 40 times saying, Error while updating Windows Defender status to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON (error BA060000). Its labeled eventid 16, I've tried updating windows and its say there no updates and I tried updating...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security Nov 24, 2016

1 user only yet have multiple Account Names and Logon IDs in Event Log

1 user only yet have multiple Account Names and Logon IDs in Event Log: Hello everyone. I look forward to learning more about Windows 10 and my computer. I was looking at the event log under security and I noticed I have multiple Account Names and Logon Id - see below Security ID: SYSTEM Account Name: HENDERSON$ Account Domain: WORKGROUP...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security Oct 31, 2016

Kaspersky Event Log

Kaspersky Event Log: I have a dell XPS 8900 Win 10 Pro 24 Meg Nvidia 960 I have had to remove Kaspersky internet security, however even after using Kaspersky removal tool and I left with Kaspersky event log in event viewer, spoke with Kaspersky they said the following "Please use the Disk...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security Jan 27, 2016

Event ID 5 Kernel-General error in Event Viewer

Event ID 5 Kernel-General error in Event Viewer: Welcome, I have a problem. Every day I have this error in event viewer, system log: {Registry Hive Recovered} Registry hive (file):\??\C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\S-1-5-21-4089430802-3287748835-2730757419-1001-0-ntuser.dat was corrupted and it has...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security Oct 10, 2015
Event ID 3, 16 Security errors solved