Windows 10: Event ID 307 and 304 with error code 0x801c001d on Windows 10 device

Discus and support Event ID 307 and 304 with error code 0x801c001d on Windows 10 device in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide possible resolutions to the issue of event ID 307 and event ID 304 with […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 4, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Event ID 307 and 304 with error code 0x801c001d on Windows 10 device

WinClub, Feb 4, 2020

2. RS1/14393 Update Roaming Profile Login Error

Have a 2012 R2 domain and I just did the RS1/14393 update last night. Several users with roaming profiles are now experiencing login errors. When they login, they get a blue error message saying "Couldn't login to your account" and gives the option to dismiss
    or sign out. Restarts of the server and workstations have not resolved this. I've deleted local cached copies of the user profile without resolution. Only thing I can find in the event logs is under Applications and Services Logs\Microsoft\Windows\User Device
    Registration. I'm seeing Error 304 and 307. I also deleted the server side profiles for the user and let it recreate it on next login. I noticed that there is a new v6 profile for 14393 logins.

307:

Automatic registration failed. Failed to lookup the registration service information from Active Directory. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=623042

304:

Automatic registration failed at join phase. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. Server error: empty. Debug Output:\r\n joinMode: Join

drsInstance: undefined

registrationType: undefined

tenantType: undefined

tenantId: undefined

configLocation: undefined

errorPhase: discover

adalCorrelationId: undefined

adalLog: undefined

adalLog: undefined

adalResponseCode: 0x0

FireMedic949, Feb 4, 2020
  3. jerubedo Win User
    Critical Event ID 41 with BugCheck Code 307

Hello everyone,

I built my Mom a computer about a year ago now and it's been working A-OK up until a few weeks ago when the system started blue screening and restarting. I checked event viewer and there is a bugcheckcode associated with these restarts (Event ID 41) and
    it is code 307. I don't BELIEVE that it's a hardware issue since it only just started happening after months of use with no problems, but I suppose it's possible that some component is failing. I did run a 24 hour MemTest86 test and everything seems just fine
    with the RAM.

These restarts seem to be happening when my Mom is NOT at her computer, it's pretty much idle with just Edge/Chrome open with email and facebook tabs open. She usually just hears the restart beep from another room and then sees that it's restarted when she
    checks the computer.

I'm at my wit's end trying to figure out what is going on. Below is a dropbox link to a zip file which contains:

1) Dumps from the 4 most recent crashes

2) Event Logs

3) Drivers list

4) Services list with statuses

5) A list of most recent windows updates and hotfixes installed

6) Active Processes and tasks lists

7) Ipconfig information

8) Msinfo32.nfo

And some more details as well. It should have everything one would need to really diagnose this, and unfortunately I just don't have this level of technical expertise to pinpoint the root cause. Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated!

Here's the link: Dropbox - DESKTOP-PR2VS8C-Thu_12_15_2016_145509_35.zip - Simplify your life

jerubedo, Feb 4, 2020
  4. jrpctfb Win User

User Device Registration Error

When I press the Windows key and L (to lock my computer) when I try to log back in there is a trust issue error message.

I checked the event viewer and I am getting a User Device Registration 304 error. It says "Automatic registration failed at join phase. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. Server Error: empty. Debug Output \r\n joinMode: Join drsinstance:
    undefined

Then in the same event viewer log I get another User Device Registration. This one reads "Automatic registration failed. Failed to lookup the registration service information from Active Directory. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error Code

The only way I can log back (or unlock my computer) is by shutting it completely down. Please help me resolve this issue, this happens so randomly as well.

Please help.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

jrpctfb, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Event ID 307 and 304 with error code 0x801c001d on Windows 10 device - Similar Threads - Event 307 304

2. Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307: I don't know why but sometimes my pc freezes and then restarts, I'm posting the last two crashes. I want to know why freezes and fix the issue.Minidump files: minidumps.zipGot this error on November 5th, my pc froze and then it...
  3. Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307: I don't know why but sometimes my pc freezes and then restarts, I'm posting the last two crashes. I want to know why freezes and fix the issue.Minidump files: minidumps.zipGot this error on November 5th, my pc froze and then it...
  4. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting with Event Code 304, 307

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting with Event Code 304, 307: HiWe are currently using Xbox controllers for external applications within a closed domain that lacks internet access. Unfortunately, we are encountering issues with the Xbox controllers disconnecting. To provide more context, I have identified two specific events, 304 and...
  5. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting with Event Code 304, 307

Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting with Event Code 304, 307: HiWe are currently using Xbox controllers for external applications within a closed domain that lacks internet access. Unfortunately, we are encountering issues with the Xbox controllers disconnecting. To provide more context, I have identified two specific events, 304 and...
  6. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting with Event Code 304, 307

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Event 41 BugcheckCode 307

Event 41 BugcheckCode 307: My system keeps crashing, usually after a couple of hours of playing, or when I launch the game.There are very strange restarts, such as: 1.The screen just goes dark, but the sounds continue, even I can talk to my friends on Discord, and after a couple of minutes the computer...
  8. remote desktop computer now fails to connect. giving error: 0x801c001d. event ID 304/307

remote desktop computer now fails to connect. giving error: 0x801c001d. event ID 304/307: RDS System has been functioning normally i guess until this last update maybe 3/15/23. System is rebooted on fridays. no feedback since 3/20 so i am assuming this is affecting only users from home.We run diskless workstations in the office which user rdc to connect to the...
  9. remote desktop computer now fails to connect. giving error: 0x801c001d. event ID 304/307

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop computer now fails to connect. giving error: 0x801c001d. event ID 304/307: RDS System has been functioning normally i guess until this last update maybe 3/15/23. System is rebooted on fridays. no feedback since 3/20 so i am assuming this is affecting only users from home.We run diskless workstations in the office which user rdc to connect to the...
  10. Event 41 BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 41 BugcheckCode 307: My system keeps crashing and gives me the following in event viewer -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 304

2. HResult Error code: 0x801c001d

3. go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=623042

4. 0x801c001d Chrome compile,
  5. 0x801c001d,
  6. automatic registration failed. failed to lookup the registration service information from active directory. exit code: unknown hresult error code: 0x801c001d. see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=623042,
  7. windows event 304 0x801c001d