Windows 10: Event ID 33

Discus and support Event ID 33 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All what has been posted up to now, hasn't helped! Is Microsoft so far away from a normal running computer system, that you're just left alone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TerenceZubler, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Event ID 33

All what has been posted up to now, hasn't helped!

Is Microsoft so far away from a normal running computer system, that you're just left alone and have to try and try and try and then give up?

Well, I give up!

:)

TerenceZubler, Sep 4, 2018

2. Event ID 33

I Googled Event ID 33 & found different things that cause it.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Event+ID+33&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Being more specific would help fixing it.

If you run sfc /scannow & it finds corruption it cannot fix, run---

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

If it completes with success, run sfc /scannow AGAIN.

DavidBaileyyz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Event ID 33

Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Side by side (Event ID 33) (Windows 10)

When i try to open Microsoft flight simulator X i will get this message "The program couldn't start because of the side by side configuration is incorrect." How can I fix it? (Sorry for my bad English)

- Game: Microsoft flight simulator X

- Windows 10

- Event id 33

RasmusKristiansen, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 33

1. Event ID 33 - Similar Threads - Event

2. Group policy fails with event ID 1058 and 1129

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Group policy fails with event ID 1058 and 1129: Hi Guys,We ran into the weird problem or can say known problem to some people. In our scenario, we have 2 DCs and both in replication mode.Recently we've had sporadic student profile issues. The main symptom of the issue that is reported is that they can't get to any...
  3. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hello, I have been having this Critical error and it started about 1 day ago. I have no idea what is causing it. This is a critical issue and it occurs randomly at any time, the computer's screen instantly turns black or white with no errors or alarms with a scratching noise...
  4. No audio except from Windows Program Events.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio except from Windows Program Events.: Windows Sound Test for Program Events works there is audio. No audio from anything else YT, streaming, etc. Troubleshooter returns 'unrecognized Error 0x80004003'. This is a ThinkCentre AIO.So it appears to be a software problem but I do not know where to go from here.......
  5. Which service is triggering Event 4264?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which service is triggering Event 4264?: I have a Windows 10 PC, prebuilt from an OEM with no unusual hardware, that has had a persistent problem. A few times a day the PC will 'stutter' or hang for 2-3 seconds. Video and Audio will freeze, then a few seconds later it will catch up. Occasionally DWM will crash and...
  6. Kernel Power Event 41 HARDWARE ISSUE

Kernel Power Event 41 HARDWARE ISSUE: Hi all, for some reason when I launch some steam games, my PC powers off without a blue screen within 5 minutes of launching the game. A couple games I've noted this are Kovaaks, CS:GO, and some games that DON'T crash are No Man's Sky. Rainbow Six, and Dying Light. I know...
  7. Event Problem: APPCRASH - App Name: WUDFHost.exe - Windows freeze after alt+tab a full...

Event Problem: APPCRASH - App Name: WUDFHost.exe - Windows freeze after alt+tab a full...: This is a screenshot of the problem: Esta é uma imagem do problema: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-problem-appcrash-app-name-wudfhostexe/4fe8c5dc-8f5e-4369-811d-07c95e7c903d
  8. Random restarts, Event 41

Random restarts, Event 41: Computer reboots once every few days randomly, in Event Viewer I see Event 41 CriticalI started having these reboots when I replaced a 8 core CPU with a 12 core CPU, BIOS is updated, power supply is more than enough on paper, what could be the issue?...
  9. Bluescreen Event-ID 41 (63), BugcheckCode 10

Bluescreen Event-ID 41 (63), BugcheckCode 10: Hi, i am on a brandnew pc, i got 2x a bluescreen now, both times while gaming (leauge of legends) Last bluescreen happend a few hours ago and also the league client had some issue (so this could be an issue with the leauge maybe ?). I did test my memory kit with memtest and...
  10. My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer

My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer: My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...