Windows 10: Event ID 33

Discus and support Event ID 33 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All what has been posted up to now, hasn't helped! Is Microsoft so far away from a normal running computer system, that you're just left alone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TerenceZubler, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Event ID 33

All what has been posted up to now, hasn't helped!

Is Microsoft so far away from a normal running computer system, that you're just left alone and have to try and try and try and then give up?

Well, I give up!

:)

TerenceZubler, Sep 4, 2018

2. Event ID 33

I Googled Event ID 33 & found different things that cause it.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Event+ID+33&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Being more specific would help fixing it.

If you run sfc /scannow & it finds corruption it cannot fix, run---

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

If it completes with success, run sfc /scannow AGAIN.

DavidBaileyyz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Event ID 33

Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Side by side (Event ID 33) (Windows 10)

When i try to open Microsoft flight simulator X i will get this message "The program couldn't start because of the side by side configuration is incorrect." How can I fix it? (Sorry for my bad English)

- Game: Microsoft flight simulator X

- Windows 10

- Event id 33

RasmusKristiansen, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 33

1. Event ID 33 - Similar Threads - Event

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  6. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  7. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  8. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  9. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: So recently my friend got himself a computer. And lately he has been having problems with it. I am an IT-person. But figuring out everything by event viewer isn't my specialty. He has been having problems with power on his computer. There was a few times that his computer...