Windows 10: Event id: 41 error

Discus and support Event id: 41 error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a poker player and it seems to happen when i play poker. Keeps showing this error. I have reinstalled windows and started from scratch and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nirrr, May 16, 2016.

1. nirrr Win User

Event id: 41 error

I am a poker player and it seems to happen when i play poker. Keeps showing this error. I have reinstalled windows and started from scratch and this still happens and i am not sure what to do anymore. i have ran memory tests and my system temperatures are fine so i am lost. I also tried all the youtube fixes with no change.

my system :
    intel core i7-920
    gtx 970
    crucial 512
    6gb ram
    cooler master hyper 212 evo

:)

nirrr, May 16, 2016

2. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Hi Jacques,

Let's take care of the Kernel Power 41 issue. Please visit
    Windows Kernel event ID 41 error
    for more information and possible fixes for the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 crashes after restart, but not after a shutdown

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. Kindly visit this
    link for more information regarding
    Windows Kernel event ID 41 error.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, May 16, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi nirrr,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Event id 41 indicates a power issue or rather a shutdown/restart where the system couldn't shutdown properly.
    Unfortunately we'll need more information from your side to start properly with troubleshooting.

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including the PSU, cooling system and other used stuff. Please note *Arrow the PSU, cooling system and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

Event id: 41 error [​IMG]

Event id: 41 error [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Event id: 41 error - Similar Threads - Event error

2. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  3. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  4. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  5. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  6. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Error Live Kernel event 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Live Kernel event 124: My computer specs are:AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core ProcessorB450 AORUS M AM4AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GBKINGSTON SA400S37480G SSDST2000DM008-2FR102 HDD4 BANKS OF RAM DDR4, 16GB IN TOTALWindows 10 I already had problems with the power supply some time ago, my PC rebooted randomly...
  8. Error Live Kernel event 124

Error Live Kernel event 124: My computer specs are:AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core ProcessorB450 AORUS M AM4AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GBKINGSTON SA400S37480G SSDST2000DM008-2FR102 HDD4 BANKS OF RAM DDR4, 16GB IN TOTALWindows 10 I already had problems with the power supply some time ago, my PC rebooted randomly...
  9. Error Live Kernel event 124

10. i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever

i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever: Im having trouble with those errors listed below, any kind of would appreicated. Kernel-PnP event ID: 219<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /> <EventID>219</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level>...