Windows 10: Event ID 41 - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could...

Discus and support Event ID 41 - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using a HP 15-au010wm model laptop with i7-6500U Processor and Nvidia Graphics 940M. Despite running auto repair, reinstalling a clean copy of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pratik23, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Pratik23 Win User

Event ID 41 - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could...

I am using a HP 15-au010wm model laptop with i7-6500U Processor and Nvidia Graphics 940M.

Despite running auto repair, reinstalling a clean copy of WIndows from HP Recovery, still facing issues of Bluescreen of Death with when checked under Event Viewer shows

• Event ID 41 - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

I have run all the hardware diagnostics but nothing shows any kind of failure.

Can someone help to resolve the issue

:)

Pratik23, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Edward Win User

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

( The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first) Event ID 41. I found these errors on event viewer No BSOD NO restarting automatically I think it happens sometimes when I restart the PC. It's a fresh install Windows 10 and brand new gaming PC

Edward, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Rob_540 Win User
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Lightroom is kept up to date automatically by Adobe Creative Cloud.

Updated Windows to v1903. Started Lightroom. System reboots within 2 minutes.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 9/17/2019 7:52:11 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: blue7

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

There is no longer a minidump folder after the Windows update.

Rob_540, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Rob_540 Win User

Event ID 41 - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could...

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Windows frequently spontaneously reboots. The only message appearing in the logs is

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 9/16/2019 8:24:07 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: blue7

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

This started after a Windows upgrade or a video card driver update. I'm running the latest video card driver. How can I troubleshoot this?

Rob_540, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Event ID 41 - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could... - Similar Threads - Event system has

2. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: I need help, my laptop keeps restarting periodically by itself when it's left alone to idle, or after I close the lid and leave it for a bit. It'll keep restarting periodically until it dies or I start using it again where it would pause the cycle, I can hear it disconnecting...
  3. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly...
  4. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: Good day everyone, I encountered this error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." it reboots the computer during the game, I tried many solution methods,...
  5. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 24/05/2023 11:48:50 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: THDELT00563.TopHat.co.uk Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down...
  6. "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: I bought the computer earlier this month. Immediately after use, I experienced multiple blue screens, and have since replaced the graphics card, RAM, and SSD. Everything seemed to be OK for some time.Sadly, I think I just experienced another crash. I was not around to catch...
  7. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: My Pc has been randomly crashing/randomly restarting without giving me a stopcode. Is there any way for me to check why its crashing? Attatched is the event viewer but I'm not sure what I'm doing...
  8. Event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first", when...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first", when...: Every time when tried to Hibernate or Sleep windows it will not Hibernate or Sleep, it will ShutDown and started on next power on. Event : The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or...
  9. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: Hi, I see the above "Critical" messages in the system log. I have an 800Watt power supply in this PC. So, I am not sure what this is about. Please assist. Regards, Givi...
  10. Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in...

Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in...: When I open my laptop lid and try to bring it out of sleep, this error seems to occur about 50% of the time. It results in a blue screen of death. I believe that I have all the proper drivers in place. Additionally, I did a reset of windows and a memory check to try to...