Windows 10: Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting

Discus and support Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello. A computer at the company I work for has been shutting down on its own when the user goes to lunch. When she comes back, all of the applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GBCU, Jul 26, 2021.

1. GBCU Win User

Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting

Hello. A computer at the company I work for has been shutting down on its own when the user goes to lunch. When she comes back, all of the applications she was using have been closed and she has lost work because of it. The error given each time the computer is forced to restart is the same: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." The event ID is 41.The computer

:)

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Iis there a troubleshooter for event ID 41

Two cases for event ID 41:

1. The computer bugchecks with a Blue Screen of Death.

2. The computer restarts unexpectedly.

Please share the System logs with us. All steps here:

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to-...

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting

Michelle Vil, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting

1. Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Event Troubleshooting

2. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?: I had basically avoided trying to run this program HP hardware diagnostics for windows 10 for sometime now, since i updated windows, probably repaired windows, and different things.But my system does not run this program, and I am showing logs in the event viewer.what can i...
  3. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?: I had basically avoided trying to run this program HP hardware diagnostics for windows 10 for sometime now, since i updated windows, probably repaired windows, and different things.But my system does not run this program, and I am showing logs in the event viewer.what can i...
  4. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Recent round of BSOD with Unsolvable Critical Events in Troubleshooting

Recent round of BSOD with Unsolvable Critical Events in Troubleshooting: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHzWindows 10 Home, Version 22H2OS Build `9045.3208Three weeks ago, before an international trip, I started to have problems that gave rise to a BSOD. I made some changes that seemed to fix it, but upon return, they showed...
  6. Recent round of BSOD with Unsolvable Critical Events in Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent round of BSOD with Unsolvable Critical Events in Troubleshooting: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHzWindows 10 Home, Version 22H2OS Build `9045.3208Three weeks ago, before an international trip, I started to have problems that gave rise to a BSOD. I made some changes that seemed to fix it, but upon return, they showed...
  7. Recent round of BSOD with Unsolvable Critical Events in Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Is it Worth Disabling "High Precision Event Timer HPET" for Troubleshooting in 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Worth Disabling "High Precision Event Timer HPET" for Troubleshooting in 2023?: hi, I am currently trying to sort out an issue where my games will have a little stutter when dropping below 60fps, and it's more noticeable at 58fps than 59. I've gone through probably 20 different things, and currently I'm waiting on a DisplayPort 1.4 cable to replace my...
  9. Is it Worth Disabling "High Precision Event Timer HPET" for Troubleshooting in 2023?

Is it Worth Disabling "High Precision Event Timer HPET" for Troubleshooting in 2023?: hi, I am currently trying to sort out an issue where my games will have a little stutter when dropping below 60fps, and it's more noticeable at 58fps than 59. I've gone through probably 20 different things, and currently I'm waiting on a DisplayPort 1.4 cable to replace my...
  10. Is it Worth Disabling "High Precision Event Timer HPET" for Troubleshooting in 2023?

in Windows 10 Customization