Windows 10: Event ID 41

Discus and support Event ID 41 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my PC has been crashing with Event ID 41I've tried:Replacing PSUUpdating BIOSReinstalling GPU Drivers using DDUMoving PC Power plug to surge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua Charles, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Event ID 41

Hi, my PC has been crashing with Event ID 41I've tried:Replacing PSUUpdating BIOSReinstalling GPU Drivers using DDUMoving PC Power plug to surge protectorReplacing home electrical socketUsing sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth both showed no issuesTech Help .dmp files + system info

:)

Joshua Charles, Feb 21, 2024

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Michelle Vil, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Ernie San Win User

Event ID 41

Event 41, Karnel - Power

Hello,

The Event 41 is used to report the unexpected shutting down of a device. For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer? If yes, can you tell us the changes?

Meanwhile, we recommend following the workaround on this link. The article
    is about Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Event ID 41

1. Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Event

2. HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...: HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs is here, Kernel-Power 41 63 , key word :70368744177664,2The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding,...
  3. HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...: HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs is here, Kernel-Power 41 63 , key word :70368744177664,2The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding,...
  4. HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker: Hi, my pc just randomly restarts when I play games. I tried stress testing all of my hardware to see if they were the problem but it does not seem like it.Operating System Windows 11 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i5 10400 @ 2.90GHz 35 °C Comet Lake 14nm Technology RAM 16.0GB...
  6. PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker

PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker: Hi, my pc just randomly restarts when I play games. I tried stress testing all of my hardware to see if they were the problem but it does not seem like it.Operating System Windows 11 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i5 10400 @ 2.90GHz 35 °C Comet Lake 14nm Technology RAM 16.0GB...
  7. Offline scan and Event Viewer troubles

Offline scan and Event Viewer troubles: Hi everyone I was hoping someone here could help me with an issue I am having. Whenever I run offline scans with windows defender it never reaches 100% it stops at around 91%. I was told I could check event viewer on its progress so I did. However when I checked, it had a...
  8. Offline scan and Event Viewer troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline scan and Event Viewer troubles: Hi everyone I was hoping someone here could help me with an issue I am having. Whenever I run offline scans with windows defender it never reaches 100% it stops at around 91%. I was told I could check event viewer on its progress so I did. However when I checked, it had a...
  9. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power: HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and I've looked everywhere and have found no solution. It's been happening for a week now and I don't really know what to do at...
  10. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power: HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and I've looked everywhere and have found no solution. It's been happening for a week now and I don't really know what to do at...