Windows 10: Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing

Discus and support Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; iv done everything from using amds cleaning tool and reinstalling the drivers, to using DDU and installing the latest drivers. Iv tried using older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lordloss90, May 20, 2022.

1. Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing

iv done everything from using amds cleaning tool and reinstalling the drivers, to using DDU and installing the latest drivers. Iv tried using older drivers. Nothing seems to work.My setup is a laptop with an amd 3550H and an rx560x, currently out of warranty so i cant get acer to help with this without paying them.

:)

lordloss90, May 20, 2022
  2. JoeMcLutz Win User

Warning Event ID 4101

Hi TenForumers.
    Few days ago I found some strange warnings concerning the display driver (event ID 4101):
    "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered".
    After trying this and that with no avail, I noticed these warning were raised when I was using my Internet browser (Firefox):
    sometimes my browsing experience suffered of occasional "blocks" of 1-2 secs (with a Warning 4101 coming out in my event viewer).
    I turned off hardware acceleration on my browser's settings page and I eventually got rid of those warnings.

I'm writing this post hoping it could be useful to someone with the same problem.

Joe

JoeMcLutz, May 20, 2022
  3. ElliotH1 Win User
    Can't solve event ID 10016

Recently upgraded the hardware on my system, I downloaded all the most up to date drivers and did a fresh iso install of windows 10. I have been having crashes ever since I added the new gpu which was the last piece of hardware to arrive. The same day is
    when I freshly installed my windows and all the drivers (including the gpu and motherboard). Any time I tried to play a game the screen went black and I was left with a blue screen:

- PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I ran memory tests, disk test and they came up fine. I recently managed to download and play a game by only installing the gpu drivers and not the integrated software which was a suggested resolve and I thought it had worked, but I am still getting blackscreen
    every now and then and a crash in another game, no more blue screen of death as of yet.

Throughout all of this I have consistently had warning/error/critical levels in my event viewer, the majority being event id: 10016

Most of the time without a clear CLSID for me to find in reg edit:

- CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

and APPID Unavailable

The warning events that do have clear CLSID don't allow me to make the 'Administrator' the owner and I have followed the exact steps on how to do this, example:

- CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID {4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

I have also had warnings for event id 4101- amdkmdag stopped responding

I have run system integrity check which came up clear and have tried reinstalling the gpu drivers multiple times and am unsure what to do.

Specs:

• CPU- R5 3600 (using a Noctua NH-U14S cooler)
    • GPU- rx 5700 xt
    • MOBO- msi b450i gaming plus ac
    • RAM- Corsair Vengence LPX 3000mhz ddr4 (2x8)
    • CX650M PSU

ElliotH1, May 20, 2022
  4. Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing

my pc keeps crashing with event id 1001

I keep getting a crash with event id 1001 could this be from a faulty dvd drive will post dmp file when its done uploading to google drive

aarongoesha, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing

1. Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Event 4101 AMDKMDAG

2. Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: While playing, my screen would freeze for few seconds, goes black then turns back on with the game crashed, and an error message from AMD saying an error occurred.I tried re-installing drivers, changing it from recommended to pro version, getting another graphics card, using...
  3. Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: While playing, my screen would freeze for few seconds, goes black then turns back on with the game crashed, and an error message from AMD saying an error occurred.I tried re-installing drivers, changing it from recommended to pro version, getting another graphics card, using...
  4. Event ID: 4101 Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Event ID 4101: How do I fix Event ID 4101 I’ve Used DDU to reset my drivers now they are updated. But problem still constant Cleaned my PC out too just in case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-event-id-4101/1dcef0e4-0a03-4de4-b010-6e1b3c98882f
  6. Getting Event ID 4101

Getting Event ID 4101: How do I fix Event ID 4101 I’ve Used DDU to reset my drivers now they are updated. But problem still constant Cleaned my PC out too just in case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-event-id-4101/1dcef0e4-0a03-4de4-b010-6e1b3c98882f
  7. Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing

Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing: iv done everything from using amds cleaning tool and reinstalling the drivers, to using DDU and installing the latest drivers. Iv tried using older drivers. Nothing seems to work.My setup is a laptop with an amd 3550H and an rx560x, currently out of warranty so i cant get...
  8. id 4101

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    id 4101: igfx . : System : Display : 2022-04-02 1:37:33 ID: 4101 : : : : : DESKTOP-LKOJON0 : igfx . Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 4101 0 3 0 0 0x80000000000000 713 System DESKTOP-LKOJON0 igfx...
  9. Event ID: 4101

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID: 4101: Hi everyone, currently i'm facing some issues with my laptop. My laptop is dell latitude E5550 with CPU i5-5300U. Right now, it keeps saying that "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered". So far, i have tried to reinstall driver and switch to...
  10. Warning Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning Event ID 4101: Hi TenForumers. Few days ago I found some strange warnings concerning the display driver (event ID 4101): "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered". After trying this and that with no avail, I noticed these warning were raised when I was...