Windows 10: Event ID 5145

Discus and support Event ID 5145 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I have event id 5145 that say about share folder.the source ip of this event is ::1 that means local host.what is it for?i have a lot of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RezaAbtahi, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Event ID 5145

Hi.

I have event id 5145 that say about share folder.the source ip of this event is ::1 that means local host.what is it for?i have a lot of this event i don t have any share folder exept admin folders.is it possible that local host access to local folder by network?

:)

RezaAbtahi, Dec 9, 2018

2. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Dec 9, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Event ID 5145

Event ID 10016

Solved Numerous event id 10016 errors win 8 pro 64 bit

Here is the basic outline ...

1. Search the registry for the CLSID
    2. Make note of the Default Value, which is the name (ex. ShellExperienceHost, RuntimeBroker) you're going to look for in DCOM
    3. Change the Owner to Administrators
    4. Give Administrators Full Control
    5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the APPID
    6. WinKey + s > type in component services > click on Component Services in list
    7. Component Services > Computers > My Computer > DCOM Config
    8. Change the View to Details
    9. Find the name from step 2 (ex. ShellExperienceHost, RuntimeBroker)
    10. Right Click on the Name > Properties
    11. Select the Security Tab
    12. Launch & Activation Permissions > Click Edit
    13. Look for the offending user from the 10016 (ex. System, Local Service) and make sure it has the activation requested (ex. Local Activation). If the offending user does NOT exist, you have to add it and give it Local Launch and Local Activation
    14. Click Apply
    15. Close DCOM and Regedit
    16. Reboot PC

Note: Make sure you understand the steps before doing them Event ID 5145 :)

Eagle51, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 5145

1. Event ID 5145 - Similar Threads - Event 5145

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  6. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  7. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  8. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  9. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows Event ID 5145

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Event ID 5145: We are using an Event Collection and aggregator called Event Sentry to monitor file and folder access. One of the events we are collecting and reporting in Event Sentry is from the Windows Security event log, ID 5145. The issue we are having is that this event shows up in the...