Windows 10: Event ID 6033: LSA (LsaSrv)

Discus and support Event ID 6033: LSA (LsaSrv) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Today two events 6033 appeared in my events log: "An anonymous session connected from MY_COMPUTER has attempted to open an LSA policy handle on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoeMcLutz, May 13, 2017.

1. JoeMcLutz Win User

Event ID 6033: LSA (LsaSrv)

Hi.
    Today two events 6033 appeared in my events log:

"An anonymous session connected from MY_COMPUTER has attempted to open an LSA policy handle on this machine. The attempt was rejected with STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED to prevent leaking security sensitive information to the anonymous caller.
    The application that made this attempt needs to be fixed. Please contact the application vendor. As a temporary workaround, this security measure can be disabled by setting the \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\Lsa\TurnOffAnonymousBlock DWORD value to 1.
    This message will be logged at most once a day."

What's going on? I ran both Malwarebyter Anti-Rootkit and Anti-Malware but nothing has been found.

Thank you.

UPDATE: I noticed that, both times, Sandboxie was started (manually). Maybe it's caused by Sandboxie.

:)

JoeMcLutz, May 13, 2017

2. Win 10 after cumulative update 1703 no shutdown or hibernate possible

I changed the following in registry HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages

I removed path information from scecli (.dll module is in ../System and in ../SysWOW64) and the entry ACGina (.dll module does not exist)

Now I dont get Event ID 16953 anymore.

Base problem is not solved.

Laptop does not shutdown with out pushing power button several times.

Rschnauzer, May 13, 2017
  3. John Sarc Win User
    LSA Registry entry creates Event Log error (Windows 10 Home)

In this case, we highly suggest that you post your query on this forum
    to get in touch with the IT professionals who are well-versed to issues like this. You should be in good hands.

Regards.

John Sarc, May 13, 2017
Thema:

Event ID 6033: LSA (LsaSrv)

1. Event ID 6033: LSA (LsaSrv) - Similar Threads - Event 6033 LSA

2. What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?: Issue: Local Security Authority protection is off, says pop up on screen. So, I check the event viewer, as per instruction 1, and there are three options: diagnostic, operational and performance. All three windows have no events. I went in to the properties of all three and...
  3. What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?: Issue: Local Security Authority protection is off, says pop up on screen. So, I check the event viewer, as per instruction 1, and there are three options: diagnostic, operational and performance. All three windows have no events. I went in to the properties of all three and...
  4. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  5. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  6. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

7. Event 28 Kernel-EventTracing, Event 6147, Event 6155 LSA LSAsrv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 28 Kernel-EventTracing, Event 6147, Event 6155 LSA LSAsrv: Event 28 Kernel-EventTracingError setting traits on Provider {77811378-e885-4ac2-a580-bc86e4f1bc93}. Error 0x C0000005- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing"...
  8. Event 28 Kernel-EventTracing, Event 6147, Event 6155 LSA LSAsrv

Event 28 Kernel-EventTracing, Event 6147, Event 6155 LSA LSAsrv: Event 28 Kernel-EventTracingError setting traits on Provider {77811378-e885-4ac2-a580-bc86e4f1bc93}. Error 0x C0000005- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing"...
  9. System Rebooting - Event ID 41 & Event ID 161

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Rebooting - Event ID 41 & Event ID 161: Hello, My system has started rebooting without BSOD randomly, but usually when playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider or other programs that have the PC under load. Today, it did it when trying to open a system information viewer program when nothing else was running. The CPU...
  10. Event ID 10031

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 10031: Good point @swarfega. I find Reliability Monitor to be a much quicker way to zero in on stuff I might actually be concerned about. And even then, much of what surfaces -- IE errors of late which is moving me away from IE and more onto Chrome, Firefox and, to some extent, Edge...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lsa 6033

2. LSA Registry entry creates Event Log error

3. lsasrv 6033 windows 10