Windows 10: Event ID 64?

Discus and support Event ID 64? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just started getting this error everytime I reboot and during random use, it says Certificate for local system with Thumbprint ae 22 de 20 00 9d 5e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Karizma, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Karizma Win User

Event ID 64?

I just started getting this error everytime I reboot and during random use, it says Certificate for local system with Thumbprint ae 22 de 20 00 9d 5e 94 81 7a 12 38 0d 90 fe 9f 40 9d 62 17 is about to expire or already expired. Is this something I should be concerned about? or just ignore

:)

Karizma, Oct 20, 2015
  2. n 05033 Win User

Error Event ID 7031 & Event ID 10016

hi;

before upgrading to windows 10; in windows 8.1pro on shutdown of pc I used to get onesync error id 7013.

after upgrade to windows 10 pro version 1204 clean install the error id no. was same 7031 but with little change in description.

instead of onesync now it is sync host_(alpha numerical figure)

"The Sync Host_3035e service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

but after upgrade to windows 10 pro version 10586 via clean install now there are 2 errors on shutdown
    in pair:

Event Id 7031 :

"The Sync Host_3035e service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

&

Event Id 10016 :

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID(----) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

clean boot; dism; sfc scan; none of these steps showed any error.

loggining in from different local and administrative accounts was also not useful; error persisted.

laptop Compaq; windows 10 pro; 64bit; ram 4gb; processor i3.

kind guidance sought on how to remove these regular errors.

with regards

thanks

n 05033, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Error Event ID 7031 & Event ID 10016

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

You can refer the links below to know why you get such errors.

Event ID 7031 — Service Stop Operations:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc756337(v=ws.10).aspx

Event ID 10016 — COM Security Policy Configuration:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd337789(v=ws.10).aspx

Disable/uninstall if any third party security software is installed.

If you recently added new hardware to your PC, shut down your PC, disconnect all external devices, and then restart your PC.

Also, check for Windows Updates.

In the search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Also, place the system in Safe Mode and check if it works fine.

• Restart your PC. When you reach the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key and select the Power button, and then select Restart.

• After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options >Startup settings > Restart. After your PC restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with networking.
    Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings, which determine how
    long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      Troubleshooting

• Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.

• Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Event ID 64?

Check your time and date settings.

altproject, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Karizma Win User
    The time and date is correct, is there something else I should be looking for in the settings?

Karizma, Oct 20, 2015
  6. One of the certificates in your certificate store is expired. It's nothing to worry about, if you really want to you can track down the offending certificate and delete it. Check the credential manager in control panel and/or be prepared for a tedious slog through certificate manager (enter certmgr.msc in the run or search box) until you track it down.

xtcrefugee, Oct 20, 2015
  7. Karizma Win User
    There are only a few entries in generic credentials and other items, would it cause any problems if I cleared them all out?

Karizma, Oct 20, 2015
  8. Event ID 64?

Probably not, you'd just have to re-login to whatever service it was. But the "correct" way to solve the issue would be to track down the certificate with the thumbprint that matches that error from event viewer.

xtcrefugee, Oct 20, 2015
  9. I have found the certificate, trying to renew it gives me enrollment error. for a XBL client IPsec issuing CA.

spacemaker, Feb 6, 2017
  10. csmdew Win User
    How do you track down a certificate, thanks.

csmdew, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 64?

1. Event ID 64? - Similar Threads - Event

2. Event id 17 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event id 17 Error: Component: PCI Express Upstream Switch Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) When it happen my PC crashes or makes a weird noise in one game I'm not entirely sure what is happening....
  3. I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?: So, how do I delete the event? I've seen many ways that claim to work, but they are just untruthful lies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-event-off-the-calender-app-help/1136fd2b-43cd-410f-bff4-2c2355a605c5
  4. I can't add an event to my calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't add an event to my calendar app: I have tried changing the privacy settings but it didn't work Not from the add or the task bar The plus (+) icon is not doing any action when clicked...
  5. event 1001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    event 1001: program, silkypix , crashes periodically with event id 1001 while moving the mouse around the screen. Can this be a problem with wireless mouse/keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-1001/4aff4a82-9cc3-41c3-ac43-6fdfe1d7813c
  6. Event 6008, Event Log.

Event 6008, Event Log.: Hi , I found my PC in the restart condition and when I checked the logs I found Event 6008. Message displayed " The previous system shutdown at 17:45:34 on 10/09/2019 was unexpected". Log Name: System Logged 10/09/2019 18:21:15. etc.. Please check attached image....
  7. Event Error 131-DeviceSetupManager-Metadata staging failed

Event Error 131-DeviceSetupManager-Metadata staging failed: I have recently been besieged with numerous 'Event Viewer Errors 131- Metadata staging failed.' These errors just appeared for the first time three days ago, and have logged over 100 same events since. Following an earlier thread, for this same complaint (...
  8. Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure: I recently purchased a HP laptop. It has Windows-S. The Events portion on Microsoft Solitaire Collections state it needs to upgrade. I proceed to upgrade - go to the Microsoft store - which shows it is installed. The upgrade does not happen. Why? Is it the Windows-S?...
  9. Event ID 12 ProvXML category 'PowerSettings' failed with '0x800706D9'

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 12 ProvXML category 'PowerSettings' failed with '0x800706D9': Hello all, I have this error in the event viewer. - what does this mean? - is it a "real error" : should I be worried? - how to solve (if needed)? All is working well, as far as I can tell. Thank you! Kees Event ID 12 Provisioning Diagnostics ProvXML category...
  10. EVENT ERROR provisioning-diagnostics-provider Fehler ID 12

in Windows 10 Support
    EVENT ERROR provisioning-diagnostics-provider Fehler ID 12: Hallo, i'm coming from Germany and must take a Translator, but i am trying to write this Tread. My System Win10 Pro x64 1903 v18362.329, Lenovo W500, System is running well and fluid, but I have never had this error and I find only complicated "stuff", what with Windows...