Windows 10: Event ID 65 exactly on the hour, even sitting idle after going to 2004

Discus and support Event ID 65 exactly on the hour, even sitting idle after going to 2004 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After going from 1909 to 2004 Windows Pro 64 bit Dell Laptop. I get this event ID 65 on the hour every hour even when idle. General details of error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by diverjer, Jun 24, 2020.

1. diverjer Win User

Event ID 65 exactly on the hour, even sitting idle after going to 2004

After going from 1909 to 2004 Windows Pro 64 bit Dell Laptop. I get this event ID 65 on the hour every hour even when idle. General details of error are "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package NonimmersivePackage." Did Acronis image prior to upgrade to 2004, think I will restore? Other than that error ever hour on the hour all seems to run fine. I did a chkdsk, sfc /scannow, and a scan for health with DISM.exe and they all ran good with no errors.
    Also, ran a full Malwarebyte and Webroot scan with no errors.
    - - - Updated - - -

Picture of log, notice the hour all night long when not in use and even in the morning while being used

Event ID 65 exactly on the hour, even sitting idle after going to 2004 [​IMG]

:)

diverjer, Jun 24, 2020
  2. SAzzam Win User

event id 2004

I get event ID 2004 (Resource exhaustion Detector) on DCs. Isass.exe consumes more memory. I am forced to restart the DC. Pl advice

SAzzam, Jun 24, 2020
  3. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Event ID 65 exactly on the hour, even sitting idle after going to 2004

event id 2004

Hi SAzzam

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. To start the diagnosis, I would like to see your event log. Post entries corresponding to this event and few minutes preceding this event in Event Logs.

Windows Key+R > Type eventvwr and Enter > See if any event corresponding to your date and time is there (Look under all entries under Windows Logs such as System, Application, Security...) > If yes, right click on a starting event, press shift key and select
    an end event > Right click and Save Selected Event > Save as Type should be Event Files (*.evtx)

Zip all event files which correspond to your event, upload them to Onedrive and share the link here.

HOW TO UPLOAD TO ONEDRIVE

1. Login to Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. utilizing the same Login ID and Password which you have used on this forum. (or use the installed Onedrive on your computer)

2. Click Upload in the top OR drag and drop the file here.

3. After uploading, right click the file and choose share.

4. Click Copy Link.

5. Copy the link and paste the link here.

Vijay_Verma, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Event ID 65 exactly on the hour, even sitting idle after going to 2004

1. Event ID 65 exactly on the hour, even sitting idle after going to 2004 - Similar Threads - Event exactly hour

2. User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65: Hello, I use windows 11 and I recently performed a reset I chose for it to wipe everything and not save personal items I had it reinstall windows locally after maybe 30 minutes or so it has finished the process I attempt to log in and am greeted by an error stating that the...
  3. User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile Service Failed Event ID 65: Hello, I use windows 11 and I recently performed a reset I chose for it to wipe everything and not save personal items I had it reinstall windows locally after maybe 30 minutes or so it has finished the process I attempt to log in and am greeted by an error stating that the...
  4. Windows 10 Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime: I keep getting an error in the event viewer for Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime. The General Notes read "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows." The Details Screen read: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime...
  5. Event ID 65

Event ID 65: Would like more clarification on the error below. Can't benchmark past a few minutes of testing. Ram Check Utility shows no errors. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime"...
  6. Recurring Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime - Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Recurring Event ID 65 AppModel-Runtime - Windows 10 2004: Hi! I've recently been having some BSOD issues so I decided to reinstall Windows. I still don't know whether it has fixed the problem yet, but since installing Windows 10 2004 (19041.329) I've noticed a recurring error in Event Viewer that slightly concerns me: Event ID 65...
  7. Event ID 2004 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 2004 Event Viewer: After updating Windows and reinstalling my system a few months ago I've ran into an issue with my game crashing, after extensive searching my results were finding the location access errors 2004 & 1023 with sysmain.dll being unable to load from my Event viewer log, however...
  8. Event Viewer ID 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer ID 2004: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNetDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:18 PMEvent ID: 2004Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Unable to open the Server service performance object. The...
  9. Event Viewer ID 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 2004: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNetDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:18 PMEvent ID: 2004Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Unable to open the Server service performance object. The...
  10. Computer crashes randomly after sitting idle

Computer crashes randomly after sitting idle: Hey guys, New poster here and im hoping I can get some help. I've tried researching and fixing this on my own but the problem keeps happening. My computer will (seemingly randomly) crash after sitting idle for several minutes. It goes to a blue screen and will produce a...