Windows 10: Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode

Discus and support Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm recently having this issue as described in the title. It first happened around October and checking the event viewer, it happened maybe 3 to 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamR91, Jan 15, 2023.

1. AdamR91 Win User

Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode

Hi, I'm recently having this issue as described in the title. It first happened around October and checking the event viewer, it happened maybe 3 to 4 times sequentially. It happened again this Friday, again, around 3 to 4 times until I tended to my computer and now I noticed it restarted today.I also notice that it is accompanied by an event 56 error from Application Popup. I checked WhoCrashed but it does not appear a dump file was created for these restarts.I made sure all of my drivers, especially my network devices were up to date.Specs:Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, bui

:)

AdamR91, Jan 15, 2023
Thema:

Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode

1. Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode - Similar Threads - Event Log 6008

2. laptop restarts every time after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop restarts every time after sleep mode: Hi,I have recently purchased Laptop HP VITUS AMD Ryzen 7 5800HMy issue is laptop restarts every time after sleep mode with power mode and battery mode OS :Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit Version: 22621.1848...
  3. laptop restarts every time after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop restarts every time after sleep mode: Hi,I have recently purchased Laptop HP VITUS AMD Ryzen 7 5800HMy issue is laptop restarts every time after sleep mode with power mode and battery mode OS :Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit Version: 22621.1848...
  4. Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode: Hi, I'm recently having this issue as described in the title. It first happened around October and checking the event viewer, it happened maybe 3 to 4 times sequentially. It happened again this Friday, again, around 3 to 4 times until I tended to my computer and now I noticed...
  5. Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode

Event Log 6008: Computer restarts every few times while power saving/sleep mode: Hi, I'm recently having this issue as described in the title. It first happened around October and checking the event viewer, it happened maybe 3 to 4 times sequentially. It happened again this Friday, again, around 3 to 4 times until I tended to my computer and now I noticed...
  6. Windows 10 Event ID 6008 Restart Time

Windows 10 Event ID 6008 Restart Time: I am running Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 21H2. I am getting auto-reboots, which I think are hardware-related. In the System Event Log, Event ID 6008 message, there is a timestamp of the restart. I know that the timestamp listed is NOT the time of the reboot. That timestamp...
  7. Windows 10 Event ID 6008 Restart Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Event ID 6008 Restart Time: I am running Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 21H2. I am getting auto-reboots, which I think are hardware-related. In the System Event Log, Event ID 6008 message, there is a timestamp of the restart. I know that the timestamp listed is NOT the time of the reboot. That timestamp...
  8. Windows 10 Event ID 6008 Restart Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.: The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and I have the mini dump files for all of them. Going to windows support had me run the sfc /scannow command but that did not...
  10. Event 6008, Event Log.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 6008, Event Log.: Hi , I found my PC in the restart condition and when I checked the logs I found Event 6008. Message displayed " The previous system shutdown at 17:45:34 on 10/09/2019 was unexpected". Log Name: System Logged 10/09/2019 18:21:15. etc.. Please check attached image....