Windows 10: Event Log excessive warnings: <Current MSA cannot be used with current XBL account>.

Discus and support Event Log excessive warnings: . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Event 2, Store SDK Current MSA cannot be used with current XBL account. Exception Details: WinStore.Identity.AuthenticationException Function:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lori8258, Apr 6, 2019.

1. lori8258 Win User

Event Log excessive warnings: .

Event 2, Store SDK

Current MSA cannot be used with current XBL account.
    Exception Details: WinStore.Identity.AuthenticationException
    Function: StartAuthenticateXblUserAsync
    Source: C:\BA\26\s\src\Core\Identity\TokenBrokerIdentityProvider.cs (584)

I understand that my microsoft account can't be used to be play xbox, but as a 60 something woman, I don't have an xbox and don't have an account or any interest in getting one. What I would like is, to get these warning messages out of my applications and services logs. As far as I know I don't have an Xbox account and I don't want to pay for a subscription. What should I do to turn off these warning messages?

:)

lori8258, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Bug in Event Viewer - Filter Current Log by Event Source

I found a bug trying to view the Event Log on both my v 1803 PCs for the Option Filter Current Log by Event Source.

Nothing appears in the drop down list unless the screen scaling is set to 100%. This strange behaviour is experienced by many users based on a Google search. It seems Microsoft's infamous software QA strikes again. I guess we will have to wait for a fix.

Is there a better free Event Viewer to use than that provided in Windows?

See the error below - nothing appears in the drop down box unless you use 100% scaling:

Event Log excessive warnings: <Current MSA cannot be used with current XBL account>. [​IMG]

Steve C, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Bug in Event Viewer - Filter Current Log by Event Source

FYI, this bug also exists in 1809.
    It was in 1803 from the beginning, build 17134.1.
    It isn't there in 1709, even in the latest build 16299.847 (Dec 2018).

(tested on my System Two below).

Bree, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Event Log excessive warnings: .

MSA not downloading synced settings to a new Windows 10 PC

I have tried:

• Making my account a local account and re-adding my MSA to it
    • Checked that my MSA is verified on the device
    • Tried other MSA accounts on my devices and confirmed that these sync as expected
    • Tried adding my MSA to other devices and confirmed that the same issue occurs on these devices

I see no errors relating to sync issues when using Windows normally (no popups, no errors when adding the MSA to a device). All that I can visibly see are that things I expect to sync (account picture, Edge favourites etc.) don't appear. Changes I make also
    don't appear on other devices.

I've noticed some errors and warnings in the SyncSettings log in event viewer that I've added in previous post. These events occur when logging in to the device or when manually running the setting sync tasks in task scheduler.

rhodriowens, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Event Log excessive warnings: .

1. Event Log excessive warnings: . - Similar Threads - Event Log excessive

2. The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.: Hi,My corporate microsoft account was locked. The 30-minute waiting didn’t work for me also. The problem did not result from repeated incorrect password attempts.From what I remember, I used a different workstation/pc to log-in and this problem has started ever since. I...
  3. The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.: Hi,My corporate microsoft account was locked. The 30-minute waiting didn’t work for me also. The problem did not result from repeated incorrect password attempts.From what I remember, I used a different workstation/pc to log-in and this problem has started ever since. I...
  4. event log warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event log warning: hello, im having this warning every 0.5 sec. its a new computer.. source: WHEA LOGGERevent id 17A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x6:0x0Secondary...
  5. event log warning

event log warning: hello, im having this warning every 0.5 sec. its a new computer.. source: WHEA LOGGERevent id 17A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x6:0x0Secondary...
  6. the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to: I just bought a new laptop and connected it to my microsoft account. Was able to set everything up and I was able to use it last night. When done, I shut down the computer and this morning when I try to log in again so I can use my laptop for work, it shows "the referenced...
  7. the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to

the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to: I just bought a new laptop and connected it to my microsoft account. Was able to set everything up and I was able to use it last night. When done, I shut down the computer and this morning when I try to log in again so I can use my laptop for work, it shows "the referenced...
  8. the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows Event Log Warnings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Event Log Warnings: I have a lot of warnings and errors in my event log and was hoping to get some clarification on the issue. My pc has also been randomly turning off. Not sure if these warnings could contribute to my pc shutting off but I have tried a lot of other methods. Windows is up to...
  10. Bug in Event Viewer - Filter Current Log by Event Source

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug in Event Viewer - Filter Current Log by Event Source: I found a bug trying to view the Event Log on both my v 1803 PCs for the Option Filter Current Log by Event Source. Nothing appears in the drop down list unless the screen scaling is set to 100%. This strange behaviour is supported by many users based on a Google search. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot log in MSA system cannot log in now